Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 5/16/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This cologne is smells divine! Its one of my favorites and I always spray it on my brother. I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this scent! My brother uses it and I just love it! There has been several situations in which I have smell it on guys and once again, I just love it! At least I know what to buy my bro for Christmas!

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I dated a guy for quite some time, and this was his 'signature scent.' Maybe it's just the fond memories that I associate with this scent (although maybe not, since there are also some not so fond memories haha), but this is 100% my favorite cologne to smell on a man...it just smells 'clean,' while at the same time smelling incredibly sexy and sensual. Any time I catch a whiff of this, it just makes me happy :-)

When I used to work at a Giorgio Armani boutique, I would spray myself with this cologne every morning, and, if necessary, would refresh it in the afternoon. Even though it's for men, I just loved the fresh seaweediness of this scent. While not explicitly feminine, I think it could very reasonably be unisex, and that it could really appeal to a woman who doesn't need/want her scent to smell like flowers, vanilla, or be possessed of the more cloying citrus notes. For those ladies who might be tempted to get this for their man (for the first time, of course - I think that if you're accustomed to smelling it on a man, you could never really consider it for your personal use) - spritz it on yourself, and see what you think about it.

I have never purchased this fragrance, so saying that I would buy it again is a fib. But I do like it very much, and approve of its use. :)

on 2/18/2006 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My brother asked my advice about colognes since so I suggested Acqua di Gio and Black Code since he wanted to stay away from the typical high school Axe smell. After sampling them for a bit, he stuck with this one and i have to agree. I love the scent, it's so clean and fresh and I'm glad he chose this one. I was going to buy it for my boyfriend, but figured that since everyone is wearing this (it's that versatile) I'll find something else.

on 2/10/2006 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent! I buy it for my bf all the time... but I steal it from him sometimes to wear. I think it's a pretty unisex scent. I haven't tried the woman's counterpart though, but I'll probably sometime soon. This has to be my favorite colonge though! Just YUM!

on 2/7/2006 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the only word i can think of to describe this is "Eh". This is about as common on guys as Tommy, and just as boring. yes the scent sticks in your head, and gets your attention, but when your out at a club and smelled it on 5 MILLION men, it gets annoying. almost to the point where its a complete joke between my friends and I-we walk away from Acqua Di Gio! no good can come of it! :)

on 1/24/2006 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent! It is soo mysterious, masculine, exotic. When my boyfriend wears it, I just want to ravish him!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent! I know it's been around forever .. not sure why I didn't try it earlier! My DH loves it, too. It smells so masculin yet fresh and not too heavy at all! Definitely leans toward summer scents, I would say. The bottle is frosted glass & so simple. The notes: Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus. Definitely a keeper for my hubby!!

on 12/21/2005 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this scent is amazing. i absolutely LOVE it. however, i wll not buy if for my bf b/c EVERYBODY wears this. the guy in sephora said this is the highest selling cologne theyv'e ever had...ever. i smell this on everybody. older men, younger men, jocks, nerds, bankers, construction workers, high school guys, college guys, great-grand-fathers, co-workers...geesh..this fragrance has taken over so i decided to get my bf something else.
UPDATE: I DON'T KNOW IF MEN'S COLOGNES ARE GETTING SWEETER OR WOMEN'S PERFUME IS GETTING DARKER BUT THIS IS WALKING THE LINE OF PERFUME. I COULD GET AWAY WITH WEARING THIS. DO STILL LOVE IT BUT PREFER A COLOGNE THAT SMELLS VERY MANLY.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance