Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by skin type : Other
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.2

I can smell this scent from a mile away and easily identify it. It will make me turn my head. Love it!

I've had a bottle of this for sooo long, never runs out! I use everyday too. Really nice smell, not quite citrus or woody but very fresh. Like late Spring. Bit exp mind you, but worth it. It is my all time favourite. I think those negative reviews are smelling the female version (not nice!). Until recently this was world's best-selling men's fragrance for over a decade. I appreciate why!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I bought this for my husband many years ago while in Quebec City and he still has the same bottle. Translation: this cologne lasts forever. As far as the scent itself, this cologne just SMELLS like a delicious man - what with its citrus notes, rosemary spiciness, jasmine, and hint of wood and ocean breezes. Oh, and yet another cool thing about the Acqua Di Gio? I recently checked out Acqua di Gioia - and you know what, I love that, too!

on 11/19/2009 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS ON THIS ONE. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MAY EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON THIS--- BOGGLES MY MIND. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE A VERY KEEN SENSE OF SMELL AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN BOTH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FRAGRANCES. I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS COLOGNE, MASCULINE, CLASSY OR SEDUCTIVE AT ALL! THE SMELL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS ACTUALLY. GUYS, IF U ARE READING THIS REVIEW, BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE SO MANY MEN'S COLOGNES OUT THERE THAT SMELL JUST WAY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GIVE "FIERCE" (BY ABERCROMBIE) A TRY. NOW THIS COLOGNE IS SO SEXY AND IRRISISTIBLE.

IT is a scent that a lot of people use and is nice for the first 30min. after that is gone a you need to refresh your self that it going to make me have sex with the men that wear this frangrances I don't think so, Now if you ever pass the bond no.9 counter at saks new york or any of their boutique try to smell riverside drive that is a sexy scent for a men and last all day long.

on 1/30/2006 2:27:00 PM

I agree. This smells great on most guys.
Some women might even want to wear it too.
It can be a bit sweet.

on 5/23/2004 12:47:00 AM

I LOVE THIS! it smells fruity, but completely masculine. It sort of reminded me of Givenchy Oblique ffwd, but more masculine and much much better. Any guy who wears this...instantly hotter.

I love this fragrance, but it's so expensive. Even online stores barely give any discount from the department store price. It smells great though, so I will shell out the cash when I run out.

The best mens cologne BAR NONE.
I am so glad my boyfriend wears this. It's so clean and warm and inviting yet masculine. I love smelling like my boyfriend whenever he puts this on. This rivals Aramni's "He".

on 11/15/2003 1:54:00 AM

I bought this for my husband years ago and it was ok...kind of a sweet, aquatic fragrance which has "1990s" stamped all over it. It's not offensive, but I can think of far sexier scents on a man. I prefer something a little spicier and masculine.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Pi (For Men)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)