Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

3.9

I have to leave one for this as it is the ONLY cologne my hubby will use! He's very sensitive to scents, much worse than me. I'm not sure how everyone associates it with teenage boys and those guys who drench themselves in cologne. Maybe it's just me but I haven't met many other people, especially boys, that use it. It's definitely not Axe! Lol! I think this is one of, if not THE best manly scent out there. I work in the fragrance industry too! Anyways, I love it on him, I even use it myself on occasion. It's a bit pricey but one of the few I have, and will purchase again. Highly recommended.

on 11/23/2013 2:19:00 PM

Absolute Garbage !! Bought it Tried it Gave it Away. Dont waste your money unless your a Girly

on 11/15/2013 4:41:00 PM

I can understand the popularity of this cologne. It's been described by all those adjectives men look for in a scent: fresh, clean, aquatic, sporty, sexy. The problem is that EVERY SINGLE MAN I've ever detected this on (probably hundreds over the years), always overdoes it and the result is screechy, sharp, metallic, eye-watering, teenage locker room kind of scent. It doesn't smell fresh or sexy to me. If I sit by someone wearing this in a restaurant, movie theater, or any other confined space - I immediately get up to change seats. I just can't tolerate it, even in small doses. I think it's especially popular in corporate environment - it's deemed as a safe, popular choice for men. Being stuck in a conference room with this scent assaulting my space is the worst! I hope another cult classic male scent will edge out this one soon.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this for my boyfriend and absolutely love it on him - he smells delicious and fresh. Would definitely repurchase - it's friskiness in a bottle for me!

Ugh. the most overused overrated mens smell out there. It just smells so ordinary. I was having a conversation with the fragrance counter sales clerk at macy's and he agreed. It's what they recommened because it's a "safe and oriniary scent." So many men wear it! He also said to him it smelled like 3am in a downtown gay bar bathroom. LOL. Ladies buy your man something else!

on 7/27/2010 3:54:00 PM

This has been my favourite cologne/aftershave for the past 2 or 3 years. It is intimate, fresh, deep (but not in the least bit heavy), seductive and naughty. I get even more attention with this on ;-).

on 7/27/2010 3:53:00 PM

my husband has been wearing this..he loves it. i hate it. its way too sweet and cheap smelling. smells like something youd give your bf in middle school. maybe ill start spraying like crazy outside when hes away so we can get a new cologne already!

on 1/11/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I picked this cologne out for my father when he was stuck in a rut and couldn't find any dates. He was completely miserable, and I thought a bit of man-glamour would help him out.
He wore this scent to the beach the night we bought it and met the woman of his dreams. This was after maybe two years of trying to find the right one after a terribly heart breaking divorce.
It covered his scent of cigarettes and gave him a nice ocean-like odor.
He's officially smitten with this cologne and that's saying something considering he's not the type to care much for personal maintenence.

It smells sophisticated, adventurous,and passionate.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I dated a guy for quite some time, and this was his 'signature scent.' Maybe it's just the fond memories that I associate with this scent (although maybe not, since there are also some not so fond memories haha), but this is 100% my favorite cologne to smell on a man...it just smells 'clean,' while at the same time smelling incredibly sexy and sensual. Any time I catch a whiff of this, it just makes me happy :-)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)