Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.1

I can smell this scent from a mile away and easily identify it. It will make me turn my head. Love it!

I've had a bottle of this for sooo long, never runs out! I use everyday too. Really nice smell, not quite citrus or woody but very fresh. Like late Spring. Bit exp mind you, but worth it. It is my all time favourite. I think those negative reviews are smelling the female version (not nice!). Until recently this was world's best-selling men's fragrance for over a decade. I appreciate why!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I bought this for my husband many years ago while in Quebec City and he still has the same bottle. Translation: this cologne lasts forever. As far as the scent itself, this cologne just SMELLS like a delicious man - what with its citrus notes, rosemary spiciness, jasmine, and hint of wood and ocean breezes. Oh, and yet another cool thing about the Acqua Di Gio? I recently checked out Acqua di Gioia - and you know what, I love that, too!

on 2/18/2006 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My brother asked my advice about colognes since so I suggested Acqua di Gio and Black Code since he wanted to stay away from the typical high school Axe smell. After sampling them for a bit, he stuck with this one and i have to agree. I love the scent, it's so clean and fresh and I'm glad he chose this one. I was going to buy it for my boyfriend, but figured that since everyone is wearing this (it's that versatile) I'll find something else.

on 2/7/2006 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the only word i can think of to describe this is "Eh". This is about as common on guys as Tommy, and just as boring. yes the scent sticks in your head, and gets your attention, but when your out at a club and smelled it on 5 MILLION men, it gets annoying. almost to the point where its a complete joke between my friends and I-we walk away from Acqua Di Gio! no good can come of it! :)

on 1/30/2006 2:27:00 PM

I agree. This smells great on most guys.
Some women might even want to wear it too.
It can be a bit sweet.

Oh so sexy! I get turned on even when the ugliest of men wear this. Easy on the nose and just plain perfect. Classic.

on 3/20/2005 8:34:00 PM

Buy this for your boyfriend/husband, and it will be the best thing you ever did for your intimacy. You will want to jump his bones within seconds. The guys in the AXE commercials must have been wearing Acqua Di Gio, because no other scent would make those girls swoon the way they did.

on 2/4/2005 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OMG, best scent EVER! I had an ex-boyfriend who wore this. It drove me CRAZY!!! The next guy I date will be receiving a bottle of this as a gift (lol, that sounds awful)...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My husband wore this and I couldn't stand it. Not to say that it smells bad because everyone has different styles they like, but this one makes me ill. I made my husband give it away to one of his friends and they love it. I always hear people saying that they like it but I just couldn't.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)