Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

on 3/13/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im a female and know 2 men that wear this. On one guy it smells great. On the other one, not so much. So I would definitely suggest trying this before you buy it. It is on the pricey side so I wouldnt suggest a "blind buy".

on 4/13/2011 1:35:00 PM

I definitely didn't buy it for the packaging, I bought it because I smelled it on someone on the bus and was instantly intrigued. It has a great scent that lasts - the biggest attitude with this one is less is more. Will definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I used to be in love with this scent. However I found men everywhere felt like taking bathes in this fragrance. Too many times have to smelled another man reeking of this scent. Other then that, this scent works well for me. Need to find something more unique.

on 8/14/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is awful. I get nothing but an industrial adhesive scent, and don't understand the rave reviews, at all. Won't be on any men I go near.

on 11/19/2009 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS ON THIS ONE. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MAY EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON THIS--- BOGGLES MY MIND. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE A VERY KEEN SENSE OF SMELL AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN BOTH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FRAGRANCES. I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS COLOGNE, MASCULINE, CLASSY OR SEDUCTIVE AT ALL! THE SMELL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS ACTUALLY. GUYS, IF U ARE READING THIS REVIEW, BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE SO MANY MEN'S COLOGNES OUT THERE THAT SMELL JUST WAY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GIVE "FIERCE" (BY ABERCROMBIE) A TRY. NOW THIS COLOGNE IS SO SEXY AND IRRISISTIBLE.

on 7/9/2009 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A melon or citrus and persimmon. A warm ocean summer scent. For a man who is elegant and understated. As Armani is. This scent is better for my son than my husband.

on 3/13/2009 8:27:00 PM

This has always been my absolute favorite cologne for men. When I first met my SO, I noticed he smelled really good. Fresh, clean yet slightly aquatic. I asked him what it was and imagine my delight when he told me that was the cologne he wears. He is not into wearing cologne on the regular basic, he normally doesn't even buy it for himself, his exwife actually bought this for him. It doesn't bother me one bit, I still love the scent on him and will continue to buy it for him for as long as they make it.

on 12/8/2007 11:07:00 PM

This is the best mens cologne there is. it is so sexy!!! Definately purchase this. Nothing is better!!!

on 7/13/2007 9:30:00 AM

I would give this a 10 if it were allowed... Bought this for my bf (now hubby) for Christmas after we had been dating for a while (and I realized he was worth the investment :0) ). He loves it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Every time he wears it, it just makes me swoon. It's fresh, young (but not too young) but still manly. I wish I had a scent that smelled this good on me! This is the one scent that we will repurchase for him as long as they make it, hopefully forever.

on 3/9/2007 1:28:00 PM

This is my favorite cologne on my boyfriend. It is very long lasting and masculine. I love it on him!!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Pi (For Men)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)