Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.6

I have to leave one for this as it is the ONLY cologne my hubby will use! He's very sensitive to scents, much worse than me. I'm not sure how everyone associates it with teenage boys and those guys who drench themselves in cologne. Maybe it's just me but I haven't met many other people, especially boys, that use it. It's definitely not Axe! Lol! I think this is one of, if not THE best manly scent out there. I work in the fragrance industry too! Anyways, I love it on him, I even use it myself on occasion. It's a bit pricey but one of the few I have, and will purchase again. Highly recommended.

on 2/6/2012 11:41:00 PM

A top buy for my hubby.It has a very sophisticated smell and you can't miss and sexy as well. Its not too heavy.. just perfect.

on 1/4/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fresh/aromatic/woody fragrance; in my opinion one of the best mens fragrance of all time! It smells richly freshly divine, manly! So appealing, not boring just something perfect without being complicated. My brother loves this one; and we don't care about the "popular category" or a mass market guys fragrance that had become over the years; the fact is that is a well done mens fragrance, with excelent longevity, and good quality! U never go wrong with this, I know when my bro smell good and I love it. I bought a bottle for my bf who love it too!!! If you want a well done fragrance for your man go for this and 212 sexymen, chanel platinum egoiste, givenchy pi and pi neo (my brothers top 5 fragrance) a nice gift for the man in your life!

on 11/11/2011 9:40:00 PM

This is my favorite cologne for men!!

Everytime I smell it, my head always does a 180 deg turn to see who's wearing it. It makes me want to snuggle up and kiss whoever (granted he's my type).. LOL

I have no idea why I hate the women's version...

Boy if you were this you'll definitely turn heads your way. It smells sooo good and sexy! My husband love this so much. One spray is all you need. A little goes a long way. It is long wearing. You throw your man's shirt with this perfume sprayed on it your hamper will smell like the perfume.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

One of the best colognes out there, along with YSL l'homme and Armani Black Code

The only drawback is that pretty much everyone these days wears it...

my husband has been wearing this..he loves it. i hate it. its way too sweet and cheap smelling. smells like something youd give your bf in middle school. maybe ill start spraying like crazy outside when hes away so we can get a new cologne already!

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I dated a guy for quite some time, and this was his 'signature scent.' Maybe it's just the fond memories that I associate with this scent (although maybe not, since there are also some not so fond memories haha), but this is 100% my favorite cologne to smell on a man...it just smells 'clean,' while at the same time smelling incredibly sexy and sensual. Any time I catch a whiff of this, it just makes me happy :-)

on 8/18/2009 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Makes my man smell so sexy! This last a long time, but not for the woman's version. This is a pricey frangrance for men.

on 4/30/2009 11:22:00 PM

One of my coworkers wears this and it smells so good on him. Very sexy, seductive, but not overpowering. Great scent!!!! Would definitely buy as a gift.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Pi (For Men)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)