Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a woman, i tried to spend money on this men perfume. I blind-bought this, and at the first smell i really don't like it. It's like i'm hating myself for wasting lots of money for this. But then maybe because i'm not used to this kind of smell. I'm a perfume lover, i collect perfumes and love wearing all of them. I just kept smelling this perfume until i already got used to it. But then still, there are still times that i hate it or gave me headache sometimes. That's why i just let my dad where it, or even i wear it also whenever i wear boyish outfits.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this for my boyfriend and absolutely love it on him - he smells delicious and fresh. Would definitely repurchase - it's friskiness in a bottle for me!

on 5/16/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This cologne is smells divine! Its one of my favorites and I always spray it on my brother. I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A great clean, crisp and sophisticated scent great for 20-30 somethings!
I love this, and use this as a work scent! But I use the eau de toilette and don't rate the apres rasage much.

Ugh. the most overused overrated mens smell out there. It just smells so ordinary. I was having a conversation with the fragrance counter sales clerk at macy's and he agreed. It's what they recommened because it's a "safe and oriniary scent." So many men wear it! He also said to him it smelled like 3am in a downtown gay bar bathroom. LOL. Ladies buy your man something else!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this scent! My brother uses it and I just love it! There has been several situations in which I have smell it on guys and once again, I just love it! At least I know what to buy my bro for Christmas!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of the best men fragrances I have ever smelled!!! A friend of mine wears this a lot, and I love it! I can smell from far away and it lasts for hours, even though he is a smoker!!! If I had a boyfriend for sure thatīs something I would like him to wear (although if we broke up would be terrible because I never wanna get sick of this scent)! Itīs sexy, powerful, very male scent! Itīs very elegant, refined. I imagine a successful man like George Clooney wearing this LOL. Im even thinking about buying it for myself! Thatīs how much I love it! I recomend it to any man out there that wants to cause a good impression on anybody!

on 1/11/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I picked this cologne out for my father when he was stuck in a rut and couldn't find any dates. He was completely miserable, and I thought a bit of man-glamour would help him out.
He wore this scent to the beach the night we bought it and met the woman of his dreams. This was after maybe two years of trying to find the right one after a terribly heart breaking divorce.
It covered his scent of cigarettes and gave him a nice ocean-like odor.
He's officially smitten with this cologne and that's saying something considering he's not the type to care much for personal maintenence.

It smells sophisticated, adventurous,and passionate.

my boyfriend used to use this since i got it for him. it smells so darn good!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite scent ever for a guy, it makes me swoon. I actually have a sample of it from Sephora that I sometimes spray on my bed and my boyfriend. It smells kind of weird at first, but then it smells amazing.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance