Acqua Di Gio (for men)

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

The ugliest man could walk by wearing this cologne and I would swoon. Definitely a female attractor.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

17 years ago

Hands down the best smelling cologne for a guy! Clean, sexy, subtle!!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

17 years ago

This fragrance can't go wrong. It's probably one of the sexiest scent that can be found on a man! Very refreshing~

About reviewer (51 reviews)

17 years ago

I love, love, love this stuff on my husband. It really turns my crank. He has worn many, Romance, Cool Water, Curve, Ralph Lauren, on and on. This is the only cologne I have ever smelled that I can...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

17 years ago

Someone said in their review " every man I meet that wears this has my undivided attention" What can I say, its true - its my favourite - knocked Platinum out of its top spot!

2.0

17 years ago

Smells like women's Coolwater, but with a touch of that men's cologne. It's a nice, fresh scent, but nothing sexy.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

HairBrunette

17 years ago

I love it! An ex-boyfriend wore it and I was addicted to it like a drug. I found myself just picking up his bottle and sniffing away; of course it smelled even better on him :) - really great...

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

17 years ago

I love this scent, but too many exes wear it so I'm not buying it for my fiance. If it wasn't for the icky past I've had with this cologone I would have bought iot for him. I really like the smell...

About reviewer (216 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

17 years ago

I LOVE THIS! it smells fruity, but completely masculine. It sort of reminded me of Givenchy Oblique ffwd, but more masculine and much much better. Any guy who wears this...instantly hotter.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther

17 years ago

It smells so good, it's unfair. Undoubtedly the best out there right now; an aphrodisiac in the truest sense.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

17 years ago

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

17 years ago

Hands down the best smelling cologne for a guy! Clean, sexy, subtle!!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

17 years ago

About reviewer (51 reviews)

17 years ago

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone