Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I did a lot of research before buying my first Cologne, and I couldn't have asked for anything better! On my last date, my date kept guessing who is it by and immediately leaped towards the higher-end brand names. He loves it and tells me how good I smell while we cuddle. In my last relationship, the guy felt the same exact way. It drives them crazy! No matter who is smelling you, be it a girl or a guy, they will love being around you and the captivating smell that is Curve. I've owned a 4.2 fl oz bottle for over a year, and it hasn't run out yet! I love it so much.

on 2/16/2010 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I would recommend this for my teen son. Others to consider for high school are are chrome, Lacoste, Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch, hollister jake, curve crush and polo double black, Sean John, Tommy.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this scent, although it's probably in part due to the person I bought it for in the first place. :) It's a great scent that's not too musky, as some colognes tend to be. I can recognize this scent practically from across the room.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance