Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My boyfriend used to wear this all the time, four years later, he doesn't wear it as much and he gets fussed at plenty by me because of it. I love this stuff, like, really, really love this stuff. I can recognize it on anyone with just a quick sniff. Oh, it brings back so many memories and just makes me feel great when I can smell it on him. This really is, hands down, the BEST scent for a guy (it's great for those who are semi-allergic to scents as well). If you're looking for a scent to purchase for your man, get this. I promise, you'll be in love with it forever! AGH! I just don't know how to describe it, it's just amazing. Feelings and emotions arise in me that don't come with other scents (and I'm not talking completely sexual, although there's a bit of that too ;) ) When my beau wears this, I just want to lay with him for forever and smell it. He has this hang thingy that forever smells of Curve, he has two and I'm so going to steal one next time I'm over at his house. My only wish is that he would wear it more often.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance