Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

4.5

on 1/24/2003 5:44:00 PM

I couldn't help but to review this scent. This is the BEST MEN'S SCENT EVER!!!!!!!! It's soooo sexy and young! Any guy becomes instantly 20x more sexy with a spray of this scent!!!

on 1/24/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree, this smells great! I thought it would smell cheap but it doesn't at all. It's such a classis sexy mens fragrance.

This is the only Liz scent that I like. I was very pleasantly surprised... nice, crisp, and clean. I think this is a nice scent on women, too.

on 5/24/2003 12:44:00 AM

My favorite cologne for men! I love this stuff! My boyfriend wears this and it drives me crazy! Love it!

Surprisingly, I adore this scent on my husband. He's been wearing it for years. A nice citrus smell, not too tangy, affordable, and easy on my allergies. It makes me want to curl up on his chest forever...

on 11/29/2003 2:27:00 PM

I have a male friend who smelled fine, but you could tell his fragrance collection was limited to Axe and Old Spice. Recently, he upgraded to Curve, and its delicious! It reminds me of sexy European "footballers" -- charming and stylish, but still young and rough around the edges. It isn't too sporty like many men's fragrances and has a warm aspect to it, but is still very masculine. It contains pheremones, which may be why I adore it.

This scent exudes pure SEX! This honestly puts me in the mood like no other cologne. I LOVE IT. A few years ago, I was so obsessed I bought a bottle for myself. I'm crazy about this scent!

on 12/13/2003 11:25:00 PM

I love when Dh wears this fragrance!! It smells clean and sweet in a way on his skin!! I just love it and so does he!!

Yummy! I have smelled this twice now on different men. Both times, I have asked 1) if they were wearing cologne 2) what the cologne was. Reason being that the cologne is so understated and so "not cologne like" The smell is a more fresh, out of the shower smell that is not sharp like deodorant soap but soft and comforting. Makes you want to snuggle up to them. IMHO - absolutely delicious !!!!

on 1/20/2004 12:08:00 AM

Smells super sexy on my boy friend! Not too strong, not too weak!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance