Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

Filtered by age: 25-29
Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

4.2

on 4/28/2010 8:44:00 AM

I think this may be the sexiest scent on the planet. MMMM

on 6/24/2007 3:15:00 PM

Smells delicious on men. Actually, I got a small bottle of this for myself because I love the scent so much. I think the right kind of lady can pull it off, but go sparingly with it. And if you're a guy, please bathe in it and I'll be right over to sniff you

on 3/10/2007 4:00:00 PM

I am so with dominicanheat! It is like SEX IN A BOTTLE. I LOVE this stuff. My Ex Boyfriend use to wear this and everytime i smell it I think of him. It is wonderful.

I *love* this cologne. It smells so SEXY on my husband, it's a great scent. I've smelled others and this is by far my favorite. My husband has been wearing it for years and I never tire of it. I only like the original Curve...the one in the yellow tin. :) This would be a great Christmas present for a special man in your life. The staying power is excellent!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Mmmmm, my boyfriend wears this and I LOVE it on him. It is a VERRRY sexy scent and is like no other. Yum yum. This is definitely my all-time fave scent on my boyfriend. It smells SO GOOD and is very sexy. The more it warms on his skin, the better it smells. I miss him soooo much just thinking about it! He also wears Jean Paul which is blow your mind out of this world sexy...but whoa, Curve is awesome and very unique compared to other male fragrances. There is nothing else like it. It's almost as amazing as him, almost. ;) He always smells SOOOO good and it is truly an unforgettable fragrance. He bought me an adorable little stuffed dog with a red kiss on it's cheek with a big red bow...and sprayed Curve on the dog telling me whenever I missed him, just cuddle up with the dog and I would always have a little piece of him when he had to be away! He's so sweet, and yeah, I have a real prince for a fiancee'! :) And this is one SEXY SEXY scent!!!! Whenever I smell this on him, I just want to cuddle up with him forever and hold him close. This stuff is truly amazing, thank you to Liz Claiborne! Definitely a great gift idea for any guy on your list. Single? Hopefully your dream guy is wearing this when you meet him. Committed like me? Buy this for your man and you will not regret it. Like other girls have said, this stuff is sex in a bottle. Definitely THE fragrance for guys. This smells so good, I'm never gonna let him run out of this, and he if he does, I'm off to the mall to buy more. Pick some up for own guy and make some amazing new memories of your own. This stuff is magic!

ewwww....this is honestly the worst smelling cologne ever! I am very into cologne on men, and this just stinks badly!

I bought this for my husband back in '97 (I also got the women's for myself at this time). I think it was the first cologne he'd ever worn. At any rate we picked it out together, we were looking for ages and stumbled across this, we both loved it so much we sought out the women's version to see if it was as fresh and clean smelling. I loved this on him then and 2 bottles later I still love it on him. Even though he doesn't reach for it as often anymore (I've gotten him addicted to scents) when he does it brings back great memories and I nuzzle into his neck at every chance I can get. It's a fresh and cool scent with the smallest hint of spice.

on 4/26/2004 12:51:00 AM

This is my second favorite men's scent behind Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him. Subtle, yet also sexy on men. We will purchase this fragrance again!

Surprisingly, I adore this scent on my husband. He's been wearing it for years. A nice citrus smell, not too tangy, affordable, and easy on my allergies. It makes me want to curl up on his chest forever...

This is the only Liz scent that I like. I was very pleasantly surprised... nice, crisp, and clean. I think this is a nice scent on women, too.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Antaeus For Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance