Penhaligon's Quercus

Penhaligon's Quercus

4.5

on 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

As expected, this may be a pricey product BUT it smells REALLY great and stays long enough for you to enjoy it! It''s versatile enough to be worn both at day and at night, and both men and women can carry off this clean and crisp scent. Buying a complete set of this (both the fragrance and bath line) was definitely worth it!

on 6/10/2010 5:58:00 PM

A lovely fresh subtle scent, ideal for summer. Top notes: Lemon, Lime, Mandarin and Bergamot, Heart: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Cardamom , Base:Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Galbanum, Musk, Amber. I also love the simple retro bottle.

This unisex fragrance turns a bit too masculine on me. I don't get a green scent at all-- more of a citrus opening, deepening into a slightly spicy, almost leathery scent. Don't know where I'm getting that looking at Mayra's notes posted below, but that's what it smells like on me. I might like it better on my husband.

on 7/21/2003 3:01:00 PM

This is becoming my new signature scent - get lots of compliments from men on this. This is the sort of scent you only notice when close :o) Very fresh, light, clean. Quercus is marketed as a unisex fragrance after all.

Another reviewer suggested it was very similar to EL's Pleasures which I don't agree with at all. That's sweet, floral with a dash of spice and dare I say synthetic-smelling - very different to Quercus which is much sharper to my nose. Just done a quick test of both as I have a sample of Pleasures at the moment - which reminds me to bin it.

Not many fragrances that I repurchase but on my 2nd bottle of this already. Now off to wash away Pleasures...

Popular Fragrances