2.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I hate this product. I have really dark under eye circles so I thought this product would at least help brighten my eyes. Holy frickin crap. I must've been allergic to something in this product because the next day I woke up with bumps all around my eyes. (pretty much the area where I put the product on). Had to put up with those embarrassing bumps for about a week or two. Never repurchasing this again.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This only works well under concealer to make it a bit better to go on - will not protect you from wrinkles, lines, bags, etc. Would not recommend using at night.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

This is the only eye cream I've ever repurchased. Every other brand I've tried has irritated my eyes. This one is very gentle and really does boost radiance! Love it! Edit: I think this has been discontinued. I can't find it anywhere.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

10 years ago

This is ok for night. It doesn't sit well under my makeup, though. I know I have oily skin so that may be the issue, too, but reading the other reviews, maybe it's not just me. I will use it until it's gone and then I will try something else. I've actually used Biore's cooling eye gel under makeup and that did ok.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

I've been using this eye cream for a year now, and I honestly don't understand why I've used it for so long. My eye bags have not improved in the least. I also find it overly greasy, it leaves a shiny residue after application (does not absorb as well as I'd like). I finally threw it away today and got a new one, hopefully this one does more for my eye bags....

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I don't understand why people don't like this product. It's light, not greasy, gives good moisture. What I don't like about it is that it contains perfume. Its nice its in a tube, makes the use hygenic. And I should also say that it has brightened my eye area too. I bought my second tube.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesOther

11 years ago

This is a total waste of time trying this. It did not lessen or improve the appearance of my dark circles or puffiness. I had been using it for over 6 months now twice daily and I honestly use this only as a 'moisturizer' before I apply my makeup. It's definitely not an eye 'treatment' product.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

11 years ago

Used this product a couple of times, but have not seen any results. On the tube it says that you should see results in a matter of minutes, but that was not the case with me. I don't reach for this at all anymore and would recommend saving the $$ and getting something else instead

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

11 years ago

I was also surprised to see al the negative reviews on this cream. I haven't tried many eye creams, but I bought this for those times when I haven't had enough sleep or am otherwise getting puffy eyes. It seems to help a little and it doesn't have a bad smell or irritate like others have said. The packaging is good since I always prefer a tube to a jar.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Not even worth my breath. Didn't do ANYTHING. Don't waste your money on this.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium