Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

I didn't notice a difference in my skin. I will try the Soap & Glory scrubs next since they have high reviews. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (867 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

Oct/14/2011

This scrub is sooooo refreshing and it leaves my skin incredibly smooth without irritating it. It's also great for oily spots but doesn't overdry. Perfect! I got it for $55 from the Canadian site ebeauty.ca: http://tiny.cc/xra8k so not the most economical choice, but I would highly recommend if you have occasional body acne.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Dec/14/2008

I LOVE this body scrub. It has a refreshing minty scent and is a great exfoliator. I use this with the Elemis body brush and my skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards. I highly recommend this combination, especially for the winter months!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Aug/15/2003

Devils Mint Body Scrub is gorgeously refreshing and minty without being harsh or irritating. I am not at all fussy about my body scrub but I love using this one!

About reviewer (339 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

May/23/2003

This scrub is very fresh, and minty, and is in a gel base as opposed to being in a cream, so good if you a more combination skin on the body. I massage it over dry skin and then rinse off, skin feels lovely and smooth afterwards.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinDry