3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

I had so many expectations of this cleanser! I had an Elemis facial and I absolutely was convinced that their products were making my skin look radiant but then after the facial after a few weeks when I started to use this product, I started breaking out really bad. My nose was covered with red big bumps and I had a big whitehead on the left side of my face and then on my forehead I had a few whiteheads and when it finally popped the scar took a month to heal. I even took this with me when I was traveling to a more humid climate and it still broke me out. I didn't want to give this up but I stopped using it for a week and my skin returned back to normal. The spots disappeared and luckily the acne scar went away quite quickly. Do not spend your money on Elemis, their products are marketed quite well but the products unfortunately do not live up to the hype.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I didnt take to this which I got as part of a duo set with the lavender toner, it comes in a handy dispenser and is easily removed with cotton wool. After a couple of days I started ti get small breakouts and my skin has been clear for years, I stopped using and my skin cleared up. I sent this duo back to qvc and I am going to try the duo for sensitive skin instead

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This cleanser is my holy grail. I have oily skin, spots, blackheads, and rosacea. Due to the rosacea, my skin becomes red and feels very itchy, and this cleanser just calms down the redness and takes the itchiness away completely. Relief! My skin looks and feels so much calmer.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

8 years ago

Really like this product, have been using it everyday for about 2/3 months and I have really noticed an improvement in my skin, my acne has really reduced. Very happy with the results. Pricey but I think this is one product that is worth the money.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

An OK cleanser but did not clear my skin at all.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

9 years ago

To start off, I love Elemis products so it's no surprise that I am giving this one a good review. The cleanser and toner (Lavdender) duo worked great with my oily skin and smelled lovely and natural. I have now moved on to the fresh skin range, for teens to twenties. Once my bottle of lime blossom cleanser ran out, I did switch to a different brand, but mainly because I'm always wanting to try new skin care products, not because I wasn't happy with Elemis, I wish I had just stuck with this one, as it really did improve my skin, but when I saw Elemis' new fresh skin range had been release I thought I would give it a try, a bit off the point, but this is a great range from Elemis, which I would highly recomend...will be sticking with Elemis skin care for the foreseeable future x

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

It's a ok product. As a cleanser, it does the work, it remove the make up easily, also eye makeup. But I never tried with waterproof mascara, coz I don't use. The price is ok for me, as I got it together with a Lavander toner, so it costs half the original price. (I like to try new things when they are half price). But it's still not dirt cheap. Also at the beginning I was looking for a good toner, not a cleanser. This november, I went on holiday with my mother in law, I used her cleanser, it's called VENUS, an Italian brand, dirt cheap in the supermarket, about 4euro for 200ml. And this cheap cleanser does even better job than ELEMIS. So, don't waste your mondy on ELEMIS, it's a rubish brand. I always believe more expensive skin care products works better, but ELEMIS is rubish but costs a lot. I have tried 4 products of ELEMIS, they are ALL RUBISH.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

9 years ago

Firstly, I love the feel of the packaging- that might sound weird but the soft rubber is oddly comforting! This cleanser is very gentle on the skin. I bought this as I have been suffering lately from pregnancy related acne- nightmare! The kind that won't budge no matter how much you drench it in salicylic acid based products. After a week of using this cleanser day and night, my skin was left feeling smooth, redness greatly reduced and less congested. I love how simple and effect this product is. Highly recommend this.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Dark

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I bought this product while on a cruise. It was a product used during a facial at the spa. At first it was strange to wash my face with this product. It has a creamy consistency, with absolutely no foaming. When used with the toner, this product really delivers results. My redness and dryness diminished to the point where I can walk out of the house with no concealer or powder. I have had very few pimples, mostly whiteheads. Pros Gentle, Balancing, Soothing, Non Irritating Cons Leaves residue if not followed by toner, Best for dry skin Its expensive but lasts a long time, and you dont need much to cleanse the face. I wear a full face of makeup and this gets most of it off.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

EyesBrown

10 years ago

This product was a present from my mum, but since I have started using it, my spots have returned and my pores have become huge. This is the only reason I will not be using this particular product again. However, it smells gorgeous and feels great when I put it on my skin. I also like that it locks when the head of the pump is twisted, so I can take it with me when I'm staying away for a night or two, and I know that I won't end up with everything covered in it. I would recommend it for normal skin, not spot-prone skin.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18