DECLÉOR Auto bronzant SPF 6 Spray Express Self tan hydrating Spray for the face and body

4.5

I prefer using self-tanning sprays rather than lotions because I find them easier to apply and less streaky. This self-tanner applies very easily, is non-greasy, and dries extremely fast without any strong smell. It leaves my skin soft and I like the golden color my skin gets within a few hours.

on 6/21/2007 3:28:00 PM

The best self-tanner ever! I've tried Clarins, Sheseido, and Neutrogena to name a few. This is the only one that doesn't feel gross immediately after application, and look is quite natural. What I did is spritzed and patted. After two consecutive applications, people thought I was sunbathing all weekend. The only bad thing is that the smell was a fake tan giveaway. But it wasn't too strong for long.

on 3/26/2006 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My favorite self-tanner, although I have to be honest, it's not like I've tried many. I've never used it to build up a tan, so I can't say that it will take you from pale to dark brown, but I do know that continued applications does make the color darker. It does a wonderful job when you already have a base tan, but need a slight color boost and yes, it is visible within hours. I love the fact that it looks VERY natural without the orange/self-tanner effect and that it hydrates the skin leaving a slight glow after the application. Also, the smell is not so bad, relatively speaking. I've tried self-tanners that make you nauseous, but this one is much lighter and easier on the nose.

on 5/19/2005 3:14:00 AM

I had real hopes for this one -- and maybe someday someone will invent a self-tanner that doesn't have that awful smell haunting your clothes and bedsheets after application. While the color is nice, application is easy, and there isn't much ruboff, I'm still disappointed by that lingering aroma that lasts for at least 24-36 hours afterward.

on 5/28/2003 2:11:00 PM

i use this self tanner whenever i don't have much time to wait for the color to develop. it really does give you a nice light brown color after about 2 hours. smells very nice too, though can be a little overwhelming at first.

on 5/23/2003 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a spray self tan, and a colour appears after 1-2 hours....very quick, and useful if you need to have colour QUICK ! It lacks the shimmer of Decleor's Self Tanning Hydrating Emulsion.

I find it useful to top up existing self tan on my skin.