L'Oreal Paris Colour Juice - Pink Grapefruit

L'Oreal Paris Colour Juice - Pink Grapefruit

4.1

on 6/14/2010 11:17:00 PM

I expected this gloss to have no color payoff when i bought it. And that is partially true: there is a bit of very sheer color, but i really love the peach colored shimmers in it. It gives a nice glow to the lips, which I like. The texture is a bit thick, but not very sticky. It stays on your lips for a decent amount of time, I want to say about 1 hour (lips are still moisturized and little bit of shine is left). It's a great lip gloss for on the go since it's a squeeze tube and the color is flattering on anyone. All CJ lip glosses have the same scent unfortunately (It's sweet and reminds me of blueberries, not overpowering at all). It would have been cool if they had different scents according to their names.

This lip gloss goes on very sheer (no color at all), I got 3 different colors: Pink Grapefruit, Bubble Gum, and Pina Colada and all of these colors look beautiful in the tube, but on my lips they look clear and there is no color. I was very disappointed because they look so pretty in the tube. ):

on 1/17/2010 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pink Grapefruit doesn't work for me. This lips gloss is so similar to clear ~ it doesn't have a pink glow for me. I am going to send this back to drugstore.com. I will continue to by CJ lip glosses, just not this color...

Side note: I love the drugstore.com 100% makeup color guarantee. I order product when they have BOGO sales, and I try out all of the DS products in my home. If I don't like the colors, I return the makeup with free return shipping.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved this!

Its just a hint of pinky sheertone gloss..very glossy. I put this on over lip stick mostly but this can definatly be worn alone. great for women of color

on 8/12/2009 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first Colour Juice and I am SO impressed! The texture is great: it's thick enough to stay on my lips, but not slimy or sticky-feeling. The color, Pink Grapefruit, turns out to be a milky pale pink on my lips. It has very fine pink shimmer that doesn't look childish on the lips. Overall, this gloss just makes my lips look full and shiny. I really couldn't ask for more...I love this.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this stuff for a quick almost clear shine its kinda goopy which i dont care for

this lipgloss comes on a realy SHEER pink with tiny sparkly flecks.i'm in love with all of L'oreal's CJ but pink grapefruit 200 is in my top5!! theese lipgloss are almost identical to lamcome's lipglosses....but in a cheaper price...yay

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I picked this up on impulse when I found it in a clearance bin at Zellars. I wanted to give this a try since I never tried CJ before. I really liked this! It's a very sheer peachy/pinky lip gloss that adds a tint of color to my lips. I often wear this to work since i don't like to wear strong lip color as i like to put more emphasize on my eyes. This is also great to layer it over other lip glosses which i often do. Not sure if I would buy again since I own a gazillion LG but this is a great addition to my collection. No complaints.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

one of my top 2 faves. neutrogena first blush is another. i find this smells better than lancome juicy tubes and the quality is the same if not better for a lower price! this color is amazing. it looks so shiny and its sheer with some shimmery flecks. it looks good layered, alone, anything! of course if you want color look elsewhere but this is a really great basic and sheer lip gloss

This looks like it would be the perfect light-pink lip... but alas, it is very, very sheer... and on my pink-pigmented lips, it sort of just tones down the color a little bit and adds a little shine.

I put that I would repurchase this again, which I probably would just because I love the ColourJuice collection... but am I in love with this gloss? No, not really. I don't hate it, either. It's kinda just there.

Like other CJ's, this has the rounded tip applicator, and has a sticky texture that is moderately long-lasting. continued >>