Yves Rocher Bio-Calmille Foaming Gel Cleanser

Yves Rocher Bio-Calmille Foaming Gel Cleanser

3.9

İt is good for dry / normal skin.. İt is not enough for combination oil skin. İt is gently cleans. İt doesn't hurt skin. Prise is affordable.

on 1/8/2017 5:55:00 PM

Great stuff! A lightweight gel that foams up with water and cleans face but doesn't make skin dry. Makes skin feel fresh. Natural ingredients and very affordable. It's a winner!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

At most, I usually just wear mascara, blush, lipstick, and undereye concealer. This cleanser cleaned off everything well except for mascara - the mascara I use is "carbon black" for context so not something light in color. Every other make-up I had was gone with only a little gel, one hazelnut size to be exact. I have oily T-zone and while this product took off some extra oil but not drying.

I'm not satisfied though because I prefer fragrance-free face washes that don't contain parabens. This one has fragrance and paraben. The scent isn't bad but anything with fragrance gives me a pimple when I use daily and irritates my eyes when it runs down.

I buy this product since 3 years and i will continue to buy it. The scent is fresh and i love the feeling on my skin. My face look less oily and more unify (no more wird red patchs). The thing that i like the most is that we don't need a lot of product each time we used it. One bottle take me approximatively 6 months to be ampty and i used it EVERYDAY!

on 2/26/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using this cleansing gel since it was launched by Yves Rocher. I have very sensitive skin and most things break me out before I even get out of the shower. I have tried so many expensive face cleansers and DS cleansers and none of them clean my face like this gel does.

I love the bottle and that you don't need all that much cleanser to clean your face. The gel has a nice scent and great texture. It even cleans off my basic makeup. Another great thing about this cleanser is that you can use it to wash your eye makeup off and even leave the cleanser on and open your eyes and it not sting.

I highly rec'd this as your daily cleaner.

on 11/27/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Great cleanser, foams nicely, removes all my face makeup. Does not make my skin feel tight, just feels clean. Does not sting my eyes no matter how much I rub them with it. Love the gel texture and smell. costs only 6$ CAD with the 50% coupon for a big size bottle. I have started using this in the summer and have purchased 6 bottles so far.

on 1/20/2009 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had a coupon so I decided to use it for this product as I'm always keen to try new cleansers. At first I liked the fresh citrusy smell and the gel consistency. But then it started to burn my chin. The next day I woke up with pimples around my mouth! And normally I never have any at all. I'm going to toss it away.

super cheap when it goes on sale, cost effective, it cleans well cost me $6 cdn, highly recommended! super gentle for my normal to oily skin in the summer and normal to slightly dry skin in the winter. i ain't buying any expensive skin care anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I've been using this cleanser every day for about a year, and I really like it. I think I'm on my 5th bottle of it now!

I have sensitive skin, and it hasn't caused any irritation. It cleanses well, but doesn't leave my face feeling tight. I also like the scent it's nice, but not too strong. The product doesn't foam up too much just enough and rinses off easily. I will continue to buy this product.

on 3/2/2006 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This "cleanser" reminded me a lot of Eucerin Redness Relief Cleanser. It didn't budge my sunscreen or makeup. It dried out my face in just a few uses. And it broke me out in lots of angry and red zits that kept coming for a week after use. I have rosacea, so maybe it wasn't playing nice with that, despite being marketed for skin that needs soothing (hence, the chamomille). It didn't really lather either, despite having sodium laureth sulfate as the 3rd ingredient, but was more of a slimy gel.

aqua (water), propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, butylene glycol, sodium cocoamphoacetate, peg-30 glyceryl laurate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, carbomer, xanthan gum, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, allantoin, tetrasodium edta, sodium hydroxide, cymbopogon martinii (geranium) oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ci 19140 (yellow 5), ci 42090 (blue 1) continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products