La Mer The Concentrate

La Mer The Concentrate
The ConcentrateThe ConcentrateLa Mer The Concentrate 5mL, GWP for CDLM 60mL

Price: $

Price: $

2017: Cyclopentasiloxane, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol *********Cyclopentasiloxane, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cholosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product is the holy grail, and I don't understand why it is receiving so much hate! Aside from the fact that this product is quite costly, there is nothing to hate about this bad boy. I use this product as a base, followed by creme de la mer, and the outcome is amazing!

My Usage / Instruction
1. I spray my face with thermal water by Avene, and wait a couple of minutes before I wipe the excess with tissue paper
2. I apply the concentrate on my skin and massage it in 'thoroughly'
3. I apply creme de lamer and massage that in thoroughly also
4. I either apply the rest of my products like acne gel, eye cream, etc, or I follow my normal makeup tutorial

1. Packaging: 4/5
I have no problem with the packaging, but I would rather have this packed inside a bottle with pumping head because it'd be cleaner that way, and the amount of product would be perfectly adjusted each time.

2. Consistency: 5/5
I think that the consistency is one of the best parts of this product. People'd generally expect the texture to be greasy and oily on the face but not at all! This product doesn't give you the dramatic sheen nor the totally oily look, but it gives you this beautiful touch, and the glow-y effect which I absolutely love. Sometimes I would even wear this all by itself and just paint in my eyebrows and lips and I am good to go out. This product does not leave residue on your hand or finger, and as I say, it's not too oily nor too loose, its just perfection!

3. Scent: 5/5
If you are like me, and you love a little bit of lavender scent then this is the product. Unlike every other moisturisers, this product doesn't have that overpowering synthetic smell. This has a light refreshing lavender scent which I totally love.

4. Duration: 5/5
As i mentioned before, I sometimes wear this product out on by itself, and i've put a few test to it, wearing it all by itself. My skin felt moisturised and hydrated for a very long time.

5. Outcome: 100/5
There is this one time that I used this clay face mask and I had an extreme allergic reaction. I got hives, red rashes, and my skin was covered with pimples and breakouts. I was so desperate to find something to cure and nothing seems to cure it until I found this product. I use this in the morning and in the evening, and within 1 week, my face goes back to its original form. My skin was smooth and soft and clear once and for all! And if you don't even have breakouts that bad, then I would say that this will give you the perfect glow-y skin overnight.

Does it work well as makeup base? YES
It works really well as makeup base, as I say, it doesn't grease your skin, and my makeup sticks on to this hot thing the whole day!

Pros:
+ Great scent
+ Isn't greasy
+ Gentle
+ Effective
+ SIMPLY PERFECT!

Cons:
+ Costly, but if its effective

I recommend this product to:
- Every skin type (no matter if you are very sensitive)
- Young people who would like to start hydrating and moisturising skin

I hope you guys enjoy this review! If you have any questions, I believe you can inbox or contact :) I would gladly reply as detailed as possible

Have a nice day kiddos xoxo

on 11/2/2013 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't remember the last time I write a product review, even though I have encountered a lot of great products, but this one really surprised me!

I've used up one bottle last year already, but never really sure what it did to my skin. Just a few months ago I bought it again (as I got it at a good price), and started using more religiously after sun exposure, day and night, and massaging it in, and I am WOWED. Like someone mentioned below, I have generally good skin to begin with as well so I don't know how it may or may not work wonders on other skins. My key skin problem is dryness and red patches beside my nose. Overall my skin is quite "thin" and easily sensitive, but looks smooth and glowy. Without too much expectations, I used the Concentrate with my hydrating serum and creme, after some weeks I started noticing how my skin looked more healthy - no more red patches beside the nose, overall looking less "thin", and other products also absorb better. I don't know how else to describe it. I don't use it everyday now, but only when my skin starts to react to change in weather.
It is very very expensive, but despite numerous great products I have used, this is the only one which really made that ultimate difference, "strengthening", "repairing" my skin.