La Mer The Concentrate

Filtered by skin type : Oily
La Mer The Concentrate
The ConcentrateThe ConcentrateLa Mer The Concentrate 5mL, GWP for CDLM 60mL

2017: Cyclopentasiloxane, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol *********Cyclopentasiloxane, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cholosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/17/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

After testing out some samples of this product, I caved in and purchased the larger 1.7 oz bottle for $375 ($408 incl. tax for NY). Having used The Concentrate for a month now, I have concluded that I simply cannot be without this, as part of both my day/nighttime skincare routine. I have received quite a few compliments on my skin after starting this product, and it just goes to show how affective it is for me. I am told how my skin is glowing and looks so smooth. Upon further inspection using my magnifying mirror, I can see how much my pores have shrunken in size, and the overall clarity has greatly improved. A little goes a long way for the entire face. And yes, the price is steep, but after having tried countless serums (mainly high-end), I have finally found my lifelong HG serum.

on 1/20/2009 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this for Christmas and have been using it since and I've noticed a huge difference in skin ton and texture. I have a couple acne scars and they are slowly getting smaller and going away. I put it on morning and night. It is pricey but I believe it's well worth it and it will lasts a long time.

on 3/9/2008 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

yes this product is expensive.However, if you have major scars, this is the product to run to!I cannot express how much this product has changed the huge scars I had on my scalp.Tried just about every scar product there is out there, then one day I received a sample of this and have been hooked since! It is worth every penny!!

Side note, Paula Begoun does not recommend this product! Can you believe that? She thinks the Concentrate is can irritate skin? That poor lady does not know what she is missing!! HA HA!

on 5/13/2006 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't give into hype. So i was so nit impressed by hearing all the stars that use this line. But, I am willing to give averything a try before I truly judge. Though it was not at the top of my list for things to try, I was given a sample of the concentrate by a colleague of mine and I have to say that I was impressed! Now, I am not one to say that a product is for EVERYONE cuz thats simpy NOT true. We're all different, we all got different needs. But my experience with this was amazing. Ater just one application i woke up with more even skin tone and less noticeable scars from blemishes. Feels lightweight and beautiful. Oh, and one night I burned a spot on my face while curling my hair...dabbed a bit of this on there...no pain, no stinging, and the next day there was no redness or evidence of a burn. If you're thinking of using this product bear in mind that you must use it consistently and with other good skincare habits. SPF is a must...so many people use products to heal hyperpigmentation and scarring but don't wear SPF!! If you don't use SPF you may was well throw away the money you've spent on the product. This is very pricey so I would really just suggest it for skins with extreme sun damage, scarring or trauma.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image