La Mer The Concentrate

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
La Mer The Concentrate
The ConcentrateThe ConcentrateLa Mer The Concentrate 5mL, GWP for CDLM 60mL

3.5

2017: Cyclopentasiloxane, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol *********Cyclopentasiloxane, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helichrysum Arenarium (Everlasting) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Cholosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/2/2014 10:32:00 AM

I think with La Mer products you either love or hate,but I'm not impressed at all with any of their products.I find them over priced and over rated .This is no different. I had a generous sample, I didn't even finish it mainly because of the ingredients .It contains several irritating plant extracts one of which is eucalyptus oil .That oil is one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is .How is that skin care? There are far better serums out there at a fraction of the price of this that actually benefit skin.This is so not worth it.Don't waste your money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

The concentrate is excellent for winter skin in dry cold Canada as well as on tropical vacation in the Caribbean, in that it smoothes skin out. I have only used it for a week, but I notice that it does exfoliate the skin, which is good if there is roughness to be smoothed out.
However, I would not use it for the first time right before an important event, since there is the risk of exfoliation in the early phases.
In order to put foundation on properly, it is really important to remove the layers of skin which have been exfoliated first... so give it time.
I stopped using the concentrate over the summer, because it is hot and humid, and I was happy using the lighter tonic (see my review)

OCT 2015 Now it's the fall, cooler and drier but not as Sahara dry as in the winter. I was caught by surprise by the sudden change in the weather, it literally turned on a dime! Now I had a skin emergency- my skin, especially on the nose, began flaking in a really unsightly way because of the dry weather ! Strips and flakes of skin were dangling....call La Mer 911!
This time I put on the concentrate (in a cream/gel formulation) on one side, and compared it to CerAve moisturizer. I was immediately pleased by La Mer's mat texture, light lavender scent and easy spreadability- no tugging or pulling.
Within about 5-7 days the flaking had almost completely disappeared, and I did not (yet) have any breakouts.

on 5/24/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am a long term user of the basic CdLM cream and have found nothing else as versatile and effective as a moisturizer, plumper and undereye cream. I've sampled most of the other products in the line and was not overly impressed by any of them.

I got the bug that I needed to buy this one. I have very good texture to my skin for my age and do not get any chemical or medical procedures. Aside from minimal wrinkling, my other annoying skin problem is brown spots. I have no scars, so I don't have any of the conditions this product is targetted at. It does nothing to reduce brown spots.

At this point I am using it up since I have it, but I do no see any reason to buy it again. It may slighly have contributed to not flaking from Renova, but I am not sure if it is the Concentrate or if it is because my skin is just getting used to Renova (finally).

I've used the face serum before and wasn't impressed. But the concentrate means business! It does improve my skin! The texture of the concentrate is very thick when scooped out of the bottle, but it does melt into the skin immediately. I don't know how to describe its magic in words, but when I ran to a skincare counter to do a skin check, the magnified image of my skin proves that the $$$ I spent is really worth it! My skin looked so 'dense' and even, really fresh-looking. But, this product does little in moisturising, so I think you need to put some moisture essence/cream on top to make your skin more supple and comfortable. Would definitely buy again. It's rare, cos most expensive products have disappointed me.