Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.5

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract , Honey Extract (Mel), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

When I first applied this it made my skin look matte and smooth but a few minutes later left me with an itchy rash. I had use to hydrocortisone to calm the rash. I've tried this moisturizer 3 other times with the same results. I really wanted to like this due to the way it would make my skin look for the 1st 5 minutes but there is something in this lotion I'm allergic to.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think this is way to greasy on the face.
I have oily skin and after using this, I looked like I had put baby oil on my face. I used a dime size for my whole face. Big no to this.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this moisturizer, but I am not in love with it. I feel like if I use it to often that it actually breaks me out more. My skin just may be sensitive to it, although I do like keeping it around as a skin brightener. If I am planning to go out I just use it the day prior.

I pair this with my PTR Gentle Foaming Cleanser, and with this, it makes my skin smoother than a baby's butt. I don't even use that much. It's fragrance free as far as I can tell, which I also love because I usually break out it it is.

I have sensitive-combo skin, and I love how soft and visibly brighter it makes my skin. While I only have a sample bottle now, I will definitely be buying when I run out.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I found this product was very good in making my face less oily than most moisturizer. Unfortunately, my skin felt dehydrated and dry most of the time. It may work for ppl w/ oilier skin than I. I may have high standards though because I'm looking for a moisturizer that can prevent aging and protect my skin w/o being too oily at the same time.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Fantastic moisturizer. Very light scent to it. Sinks right into the skin and lasts all day. Quite pricey but worth it. Only thing I like from Murad that didn't make me break out and the only good part about the acne complex.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have normal skin (somewhat sensitive) - it doesn't get oily, although I will at times get some dry patches on my cheeks or my chin, and I rarely breakout. I bought this because I really wanted to start using a gentle treatment at night, yet have the ability to use the same product during the day under my tinted moisturizer if needed. The SA at Sephora was very helpful as I couldn't really pinpoint exactly what it was I wanted - though I was sure I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. Well she showed me the Skin Perfecting Lotion and I did like the light texture and I was impressed by the ingredients list. I was happy to find that they sold a small travel size of the lotion which I could try before making a bigger investment. Well, I am very happy that I decided to try this lotion. It has not irritated my skin, and I wake up every morning with a soft glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using the squeeze tube version from Sephora for about 4 months and so far I really don't see any huge difference. I alternate this at night with Murad's Night time vitamin C. The vitamin c is a bit greasy so I use the skin perfecting lotion 2-3 times a week switching back and forth between the two. I don't mind the smell, kinda reminds me of suntan lotion. Overall, just an 'ok' lotion..nothing special. Don't think I would purchase again. Will probably stick to oil of olay night once I run out.