Uploaded by Cinnabuns

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/04/2012

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY THIS LOTION!!! IT WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, HANDS DOWN. Texture, fragrance, price...on point! I will purchase this lotion for $100 now, if I could find it. Very yummy!!!...sad it has been discontinued:(

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

Jul/31/2009

does anyone know WHERE i can find the coconut cream pie lotion????

im addicted!!!!
pleeeease!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesOther

Nov/28/2008

I have The Taste of America giftset which includes the chocolate, lemon and regular cream pie body hydrators all in a cute tin which I have reused to store my makeup brushes and eyeliner pencils. They are in jars with the Tommy logo on them. The lotions remind me of a pudding, and they smell so delicious. I also have the strawberry and coconut cream pies. The price was about $18 each. I …Read more

About reviewer (717 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromdiana6

Oct/02/2007

Ahhh I used to love these so much! I hate that they've been discontinued! Coconut pie was my absolute favorite, but chocolate pie was yummy too. And they left my skin unbelievably soft, in addition to smelling wonderful! They were pricey, but totally worth it, in my opinion (and I'm not even a fan of anything else Tommy Hilfiger!).

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

frommriaow

Jan/28/2003

These are a little on the overpriced side, but the scent and texture is just gorgeous. I love the light and fluffy consistency- they're really easily absorbed and not thick at all. The scents are so delicious- good enough to eat!

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Feb/04/2003

I've had two of these and the Chocolate Pie was my favorite. They smell so nice in the tub but on my skin they are different, the scent is very faint and not only that, but an hour after applying them my skin felt dry. If I'm going to spend this much on a body lotion I at least want it to keep my skin soft. I wouldn't but these again.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

EyesHazel

fromNYgirl

Feb/04/2003

Yummm! These smell soooo good and they make my skin feel nice and soft. They smells just like they sound! Yumm!

About reviewer (586 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0
fromHelen

Feb/02/2003

Although I initially really loved these--especially the chocolate pie, but I came to smell this really chemical note after a while.

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/02/2003

I have a couple of the cream pie line of lotions which, I'll admit, I bought just for the scents. Yum! This is a rather thick lotion in a plastic tub type container. I've been unable to find them recently (I wanted to buy the chocolate one), and am wondering if they still make them!

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

frommoemac

Nov/14/2001

These are wonderful! I got all three in a little cannister for about $35 CAD. Although they are a bit on the pricey side, the scents are wonderful. The chocolate smells exactly like a sweet chocolate pudding. The other two are also great smelling as well.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone