BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto
BeneFit Creaseless Cream Shadows/Liners 2007

4.2

I actually LOVE this product. I have green eyes, and the color is absolutely fabulous at making them pop like crazy. I love the formula, too. It's almost like a mousse - I apply it with a 217 brush, and it goes on so smooth. I've only had this for a couple of days, but I haven't noticed any creasing, even without a primer. I just really can't say enough good things. The color alone is reason enough to buy it.

I almost went with the fig color, but this one was more burgundy, which is what I was looking for. I thought it was more unique. AMAZING for green eyes!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Great color. shimmery sparkly wine, definitely on the warm plum side but still with redwood reflects. I usually apply this on the outer half of my lid and use Benefit Get Figgy Creaseless Cream on the inner half. Looks PERFECT under MAC Star Violet, Plum Dressing and Cranberry. Easy to blend, very creamy, OK staying power....But "creaseless", they are not.
Gorgeous on hazel eyes, and the color balances out the pinkish tendency I have around my waterline.

on 4/19/2009 5:15:00 PM

This was exactly how I wanted MAC's Artifact Paint Pot to be like, but I was disappointed with MAC. These BeneFit cream shadows are creamier and smoother than MAC's Paint Pots. Can't really comment on the creaselessness, but I highly doubt it's true, especially on my oily lids and it lasts over TFSI (well...anything would last on TFSI, but that's a different story). Love this and will repurchase. Beautiful colour :)

on 5/16/2008 3:17:00 AM

I really love the color but I find the application a little difficult compared to MAC paint pots. I definitely think these work better for people with dry skin but if you get oily lids, stick to Mac. I found this a little more difficult to blend and the lasting power not as great. I have been using with my MAC Bare Study Paint Pot and that seems help but will not be repurchasing in the future. Also you pay more for these than the paint pots but get less product.

on 7/7/2007 5:41:00 PM

This review is for the 2007 formula.

Product - This is a shimmery plum (red-toned purple) in the pot; on my lids (AAB/NC25) it's more of a shimmery/metallic rosy-plum. Smooth texture, with a drier feel than MAC Fluidlines. Applies smoothly, evenly, without skipping. Blends and smudges well then dries to a budgeproof finish. Stays put on my lids as they get oilier throughout the day and does not migrate. Can be applied or blended to a sheer finish or built up for more emphasis. I pat on with my fingertips for sheer looks and use a brush for lining or richer shading. Removes easily with wp makeup remover.

Comparisons - Similar in texture to MAC Fluidlines, but not as opaque. Definitely more plummy (red-toned) than BB Violet Ink. On my lids, it looks like BB Raisin Shimmer Wash e/s does in the pot.

Packaging - Sturdy glass pot with metal lid. Keep tightly closed to prevent the product from drying out. The Benefit graphics on the lid are actually a sticker... Pot is wide enough for fingertips.

Overall - Budgeproof and sheer/buildable, rich color. Lovely product but not a must-have shade for my preferences (YMMV). continued >>