BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto

BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto
BeneFit Creaseless Cream Shadows/Liners 2007

3.5

on 4/20/2011 4:37:00 PM

SO PRETTY! Definitely creaseless, goes on effortlessly and lasts a very long time! Kinda pricey but I like it.

I actually LOVE this product. I have green eyes, and the color is absolutely fabulous at making them pop like crazy. I love the formula, too. It's almost like a mousse - I apply it with a 217 brush, and it goes on so smooth. I've only had this for a couple of days, but I haven't noticed any creasing, even without a primer. I just really can't say enough good things. The color alone is reason enough to buy it.

I almost went with the fig color, but this one was more burgundy, which is what I was looking for. I thought it was more unique. AMAZING for green eyes!

on 11/23/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love the color, it's a beautiful plum color that makes a great purply smoky eye. unfortunately, w/o a primer, they barely lasted half day. but for the color, I would definitely buy it again.

Creaseless my ass! I have never had a base crease on me sooo bad. I thought this would have been a good one to get instead of the MAC artifact paint pot but was I wrong. The color is very sheer, not pigmented at all. I thought it was just the one but I have another in skinny jeans and it's the same. And worst of all it creases within hours of my makeup application. I even use UD primer potion underneath it too. This is def. going back to Sephora.

on 4/28/2008 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is just a beautiful purple color. Most of the creaseless cream shadow/liners are really light in color, so I wouldn't use them as eyeliners, but this one is the perfect shade to do both with. Its not too dark to where you wouldn't want to wear it as eyeshadow, but dark enough that you can use it as an eyeliner as well. And its creaseless. Cream eyeshadows are the bomb, but they do dry up fairly quickly, so a word of warning: if you aren't going to use this very often, dry eyeshadow might be a better option. And the packaging is cute.

I thought it would bring out the color in my light brown eyes, but it actually just makes me look sickly. The purplish tone is pretty much the color of my veins and makes me look like a combo of getting punched and no sleep. Sigh.

on 8/28/2007 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Beautiful vivid plum color -- like mixing deep violet with hot pink. I mostly use this applied with a brush as a liner. It does work well as an all over eyeshadow if I apply a very thin layer using my fingertips ~it's actually one of the only plummy shades I've tried that doesn't make me look like I got punched in the eye. The one complaint I have with these new cream eyeshadows from Benefit, is that they are not completely crease-proof. They will travel a bit especially on oilier skins or in warmer weather. Definitely apply a primer beforehand for better staying power.

on 7/3/2007 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own RSVP and adore it, so I wanted to try another. Originally I wanted Get Figgy, but decided Stiletto was less like other purple shadows I own. It's a deep eggplant with a slight metallic-pinky sheen to it which is quite fetching, I just don't see myself using it that much to justify buying it again.
I have the Benefit brush to go with it, and it makes it a cinch to apply. It goes on smooth and is totally buildable - I've used it on top of powder e/s and vice versa. The color is great and more sheer than I thought, but too much on the brush at one time can leave a slight crepe-y effect on the lid. So even application is the key.
The packaging is adorable - a glass pot with a screw-top lid, and the lid is black with white birds on it. The box has a little card with a picture of either Betty, Lana or Gabbi (depending which "look" your shade is from) with an adorable quote on the back. However, I wish the lid had the name on it - since I have two of these, I can't tell which is which unless I flip it over.