4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This is a nice brown orange shimmery color.I thought I would try this because L'oreal is known for their lip products and this didn't disappoint it goes on the same color as it is in the tube. It is the same with the other from this line that I have.This gloss has a rounded tip with a hole in the middle making it easier to get it on you lips in all the right places.You just have to remember not to squeeze to hard since there is no way to get the extra product back in the tube This is a thicker lip gloss so if you like thinner consistency this will not be the product for you.One of these broke on me forcing me to put in in a container and use a lip brush making it thickness really evident.I thick this gloss lasts longer because of it's thickness.

About reviewer (424 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

HairBrunette

9 years ago

Mmm, a juicy, beautiful warm summery lip color! It goes great with my complexion. I love the thickness of this product because a little goes a long way. It goes nicely with most outfits and eyeshadows, so it's pretty versatile. The only thing that bugs me is how sticky it is and my bf complains about it, too.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

2.0

10 years ago

As others have said, this comes out looking orangey/pink on, mine also came with the round applicator, although other colours of this have the slanted applicator, which I prefer. Not worth it in my opinion...these are expensive for drugstore and aren't that great.

About reviewer (481 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I really love the colour, feel, and look of this gloss. Unfortunately, the applicator kills me to use. Its so fat and comes out in this tiny hole... how am i supposed to use it!? sometimes, if i have time, ill wash my hands then squeeze some out onto my finger and apply it.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

3.0

10 years ago

I like most of the color juice lip glosses (especially tutti fruity), but this one didn't impress me. It seems really streaky, not smooth like the other glosses. I also don't like the color much. I thought it would be a nice milky pink, but it's like an orangey nude. I also don't like the rounded aplicator. I don't understand why some of these glosses have a slanted tip (which I like better) and some have the rounded. ok, not great.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

10 years ago

It's called Strawberry Smoothie but it's an orange lip gloss ~ I assumed it would be pink, since I have never seen an "orange" strawberry. I already own Melon Punch, so no need for another melon/orange lip gloss. I will buy Colour Juice again, just not this color.

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I picked this up yesterday. I was looking for a nice nude and so this was perfect. It's 510 the color is called strawberry smoothie. The smell isn't a strawberry smell. That surprised me when I saw the name. I isn't thick and sticky and that's a plus the smell is of a fruit. I like the tube they are easy to use. And I'll be going back to pick up a few more. They had a ton of great colors.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I really like this gloss. I love the color and I have been looking a long time for a nice peachy gloss and I had this all the while. Works great with a tropical peachy blush. I could see this with a brown smokey eye too! The scent is nice and the color lasts a long time.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is like a nude pink, not what I'd like of strawberries to look like as the name implies. Sheer to Lightly pigmented if layered. Round tip applicator 0.5 fl. oz.

About reviewer (680 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

1.0

11 years ago

Yuck. Feels sticky and goopy on lips, and it quite drying. The applicator is difficult to handle. These glosses look quite nice on, but for me, it's not worth it.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

Age19-24