L'Oreal Color Juice - Strawberry Smoothie

4.1

Castor Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Oleyl Alochol, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Candellia Wax, Lanolin Oil, Lanolin Wax, Fragrance, AScorbyl Palmitate, Propyl Galleate, Soybean Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. May contain: MIca, Iron Oxides, manganese Violet, Titani

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice brown orange shimmery color.I thought I would try this because L'oreal is known for their lip products and this didn't disappoint it goes on the same color as it is in the tube. It is the same with the other from this line that I have.This gloss has a rounded tip with a hole in the middle making it easier to get it on you lips in all the right places.You just have to remember not to squeeze to hard since there is no way to get the extra product back in the tube
This is a thicker lip gloss so if you like thinner consistency this will not be the product for you.One of these broke on me forcing me to put in in a container and use a lip brush making it thickness really evident.I thick this gloss lasts longer because of it's thickness.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Mmm, a juicy, beautiful warm summery lip color! It goes great with my complexion. I love the thickness of this product because a little goes a long way. It goes nicely with most outfits and eyeshadows, so it's pretty versatile. The only thing that bugs me is how sticky it is and my bf complains about it, too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like most of the color juice lip glosses (especially tutti fruity), but this one didn't impress me. It seems really streaky, not smooth like the other glosses. I also don't like the color much. I thought it would be a nice milky pink, but it's like an orangey nude. I also don't like the rounded aplicator. I don't understand why some of these glosses have a slanted tip (which I like better) and some have the rounded. ok, not great.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

As others have said, this comes out looking orangey/pink on, mine also came with the round applicator, although other colours of this have the slanted applicator, which I prefer. Not worth it in my opinion...these are expensive for drugstore and aren't that great.

It's called Strawberry Smoothie but it's an orange lip gloss ~ I assumed it would be pink, since I have never seen an "orange" strawberry. I already own Melon Punch, so no need for another melon/orange lip gloss. I will buy Colour Juice again, just not this color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really love the colour, feel, and look of this gloss. Unfortunately, the applicator kills me to use. Its so fat and comes out in this tiny hole... how am i supposed to use it!? sometimes, if i have time, ill wash my hands then squeeze some out onto my finger and apply it.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really like this gloss. I love the color and I have been looking a long time for a nice peachy gloss and I had this all the while. Works great with a tropical peachy blush. I could see this with a brown smokey eye too! The scent is nice and the color lasts a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is like a nude pink, not what I'd like of strawberries to look like as the name implies. Sheer to Lightly pigmented if layered. Round tip applicator 0.5 fl. oz.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Yuck. Feels sticky and goopy on lips, and it quite drying. The applicator is difficult to handle. These glosses look quite nice on, but for me, it's not worth it.

I picked this up yesterday. I was looking for a nice nude and so this was perfect. It's 510 the color is called strawberry smoothie. The smell isn't a strawberry smell. That surprised me when I saw the name. I isn't thick and sticky and that's a plus the smell is of a fruit. I like the tube they are easy to use. And I'll be going back to pick up a few more. They had a ton of great colors.