Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

on 11/25/2015 12:53:00 AM

This product gave me an allergic reaction to it. I woke up the next day and my eyes was twice as big as it usually is. My eye itched, burned, sensitive to touch, and extremely swollen (I had to ice it to bring it down). Product is expensive and to have an allergic reaction to it, not worth it. Would not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Terrible. Stings the hell out of my eyes. My HG eye makeup remover is the CVS brand one. Go figure!

To Read all 283 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/29/2015 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This stuff makes my eyelids itchy and irritated for hours after I use it. I just can't stand it. And it isn't particularly good at makeup removal.

2 of my favourite Clinique cleansers and their other makeup remover ALL take makeup off better without irritation. The foaming facial cleanser in the pink tube and the green mild liquid soap. Then there is the awesome dual phase in the lavender bottle called Take the Day Off makeup remover. Any of which remove even long wearing stuff without issues.

This keeps coming in the gwp promotions and I keep trying it hoping for a different result thinking maybe my skin changed, maybe this stuff improved. NAH, it hasn't, I haven't and I'm writing the review to remind myself that yes I tried it, LOTS of times and it's always hard on my poor aging lids leaving them red and itchy and irritated.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the purple bottle "take the day off" line from Clinique. My local Sephora didn't have that in stock so I opted to try out this product instead. I don't care for this at all.

I wear a lot of waterproof, long wearing makeup. This makeup didn't even budge any of my eye makeup off, even when the cotton pad was soaked.

Would not repurchase.

on 8/10/2015 8:52:00 AM

Most micellar beat this, too much rubbing is required. When i dip a cotton tip in this and attempt to clean up any eye make up mishaps, nothing happens. Not strong enough. I wouldn't recommend this nor would i purchase again. If you get it as a freebie, its OK for travel but any cleansing oil would beat this by far. I liked the fact that it was fragrance free.

on 7/13/2014 12:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I keep buying it because I don't need to fix what isn't broken. It removes my eye makeup without irritating my eyes and doesn't have any oil in it. It is very gentle yet efficient. Why look around for a similar product?

on 2/23/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this makeup remover. It doesn't leave an oily residue at ALL, which is something I really like because I have oily skin and I hate the feeling that a lot of makeup removers give. it almost feels like water!

It does a good job of removing my eye makeup and I don't have sensitive skin so personally I don't notice any irritation happening. Personally I really like it and I will most likely repurchase this when I run out.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I do not have sensitive skin at all and I hardly ever get a reaction from something. So I had been using this remover for quite a while before I even linked it to my burning, red and dry eyelids. Just because I am not used to thinking that way! As soon as I stopped using this, my eyelids went back to normal. I have no idea what ingredient caused this.

Anyway, this is nice if you don't like the oily removers. And your skin doesn't react.

on 2/12/2014 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have very sensitive eyes and this is amazing because it does not aggitate them. YOu can even use it to correct makeup because you can then apply makeup right over the area where you have used it. Lasts a long time if used only for eye makeup removal. Must have in a makeup kit.

I like this product because it removes eye makeup very well, it doesn't have any fragrance and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I am a big fan of Clinique products but I wont repurchase this one