no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Ya the good staying power. No it's not drying like WEt "N" Wild or/and Jordana cheap brands. Eve Loreal is half dry half moisturizing

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

12 years ago

In my opinion, this is a must-have color for redheads. It is great when you want something a little stronger than nude but something less bold than terracotta. I pare it with peach cheeks and eyes tightlined with brown.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesHazel

3.0

16 years ago

Another GWP. Too brown for my complexion. Nice consistency, though.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

from

16 years ago

I like these lipsticks. I have three of these now.I think there is a great combination with Wear and confort. Absolutely non drying. Butterscoth is not a nude shade for PPP but it is not a loud shade either.I still dont reach it every day so I quess it is a bit too dark for my taste. The colour is warm orange/brown shade.

About reviewer (603 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBlue

18 years ago

This is a very pretty color that does last. The packaging is also good--I've actually left this in a pocket and have it come out with the laundry completely intact with no melting or any damage whatever. This is creamy but it does dry the lips. There is no fragrance--thank goodness. The pink chocolate shade is also beautiful. I've used them both for years--they both look very pretty on me.

About reviewer (475 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

18 years ago

These long last lipsticks dried out my lips plus the color that lasts is like a stained left over color. Don't like this!

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age25-29