Banana Boat Aloe

Banana Boat Aloe

4.7

Water, SD Alcohol 40, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Benzophenone 4, Yellow 5, Blue 1

So good for dry skin it transformed my skin

on 5/4/2017 12:02:00 PM

I had a bad sunburn and tried several drugstore aloe vera . This is much better than fruit of the loom / even some other pure aloe vera gels i tried as it relives the sun burn faster without irritation . I started using it on my face and it worked well to provide adequate moisture my combi skin without causing irritation or blemishes. I love this ! It's cheap, smells great and works.

The absolute best, I have been using this off and on for about 11 years, you can use it ANYWHERE face, body, hands, it dries quickly, its soothing and although its not organic its not irritating and has a light scent that goes away quickly after about 30 seconds

on 3/5/2014 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

got the smallest size in the tube packaging.

i had my first facial and went out in the sun at the same day and it was so freaking hot, and also my skin was tender and sensitive and red from the facial, i remember seeing this gel and then rushed to the store to buy one. i put it in the fridge for an hour before slathering it on my face like a mask as thick as it can get. it literally healed my skin instantly.

bottom line, amazing (CHEAP) product for irritated/sensitive/sunburned skin during summer. i continue using this everyday just to cool down when the weather become too hot.

on 12/9/2013 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I currently have a nasty sunburn all over my body (minus my face) especially on my chest and stomach! Ouch! I tried using aloe sprays and normal moisturisers but I still felt like I was drying out and I'm scared of peeling.. So I tried this and it's the only thing I feel like moisturises my skin!!!! My legs are baby smooth and it stopped the burning sensation on my chest and stomach this thing is amazing ! I'll be using this as a moisturiser even when I don't have sunburn ! Love love love

on 8/14/2013 3:56:00 PM

Love this aloe gel! The best one I've tried. The fruit of the earth aloe gel broke me out every time. Not this stuff it really help dry out your acne.love love love it!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is wonderful. It really soothes sunburnt skin and makes it very soft. When my skin is super dry I put it on over top of my Nivea Creme before bed and let it soak throuought the night. When I wake up in the morning my skin is suple and glowing. 100% recomend this product. The only downside is the strong smell, but it doesnt linger. The bottle is HUGE so when I finally run out I will be repurchasing.

Aloe itself is a cure to alot!
it helps get rid of sunburn, relieves the painful burning and itching that comes along with the healing.
it tones down the redness in your face if you use it as a moisterizer just make sure to stay away from your eyes cause it burns!
you can also use it as an acne spot treatment and itll make the redness in the pimple go away cutting down the amount of makeup used when concieling it and its cheap!
natural aloe you can wash your face with and sleep overnight with it on, since there is chemicals in this one i wouldnt suggest that!

on 8/7/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Excellent product. I don't always use it, but I bust it out when my skin is irritated. Really I should use it every day. It always works and it's relatively cheap, and it's not sticky like aloe directly from the plant.

YES! YES! YES! only aloe vera I would ever trust, I tried others that claimed to be all natural and blah blah blah but they broke me out, stung my eyes and did not live up to the standard that this aloe vera sets

This doesn't sting the eyes when put all over the face, doesn't break me out and its just perfect really... the price is even cheap

Banana boat is the only aloe I will ever use I will never use another aloe again after the experience I had with "fruit of the earth" aloe which stings your eyes so much when you put it on your face (which is a sign of lots of chemicals being in there) and broke me out

Popular Body Skincare Products