Cocoa Butter Hand + Body Lotion

price range

Reviews

Reviews

13 years ago

Smells way better than Palmer's cocoa butter! In fact is the only cocoa butter lotion smell that I can stand. Tip: Because the cap allows too much product to come out too fast sometimes, it may...

About reviewer (56 reviews)

13 years ago

A quart of good quality cocoa butter lotion for under $4! Works really well on summer dry skin -- and smells like coconut. Great stuff.. .

About reviewer (636 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

13 years ago

Not worth buying...the smell is sickening...like you got in a fight with mrs. buttersworth and cotton candy.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

14 years ago

This is a great, cheap moisturizer. I use it on my legs after shaving and it works well. True, you wont get the same results as some expensive, fancy moisturizers. But for the price it's worth it.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

14 years ago

Smelled great and very cheap. I really wanted it to work but it just didn't moisturize very well.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

14 years ago

I swear by this stuff! I use it every day. I love the smell of Coco butter and the lotion isn't at all greasy- but just right. Also I would recommend it for sunburn. I'm very light conplected and...

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOther

from

14 years ago

I tried this lotion because it was cheap and got great reviews, but I sort of wish I hadn't. It isn't terrible but it isn't fantastic either,a sort of you get what you pay for type of product. The...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily

14 years ago

it's march and my skin is suffering... i've never really given much thought to these huge bottles of the Cocoa Butter lotions until i read the very popular reviews here. So i had to go out and buy...

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Dry

HairSilver

EyesBlack

14 years ago

Love the smell, sinks in quick, huge bottle, cheap, and keeps skin soft. MUST HAVE LOTION

About reviewer (18 reviews)

14 years ago

smells great, not greasy, absorbs quickly, love it, the only draw back...the moisturizing effect does not last; but at such a reasonable price, can't complain.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

13 years ago

About reviewer (56 reviews)

13 years ago

About reviewer (636 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

13 years ago

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

14 years ago

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

14 years ago

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure