Freeman Cucumber & Ginseng Peel- Off Masque

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great way to exfoliate without scrubbing and irritating sensitive skin. I use it after the Freeman clay avacado and oatmeal mask. My dry, sensitive skin loves it, my husband's oily and pore ridden face does too. Peels off better with a thicker coat and will take off your eyebrows if you aren't careful! Well worth the $3.

on 5/21/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this a while ago and just started using it weekly- it is amazing! Im surprised the other reviews arent that great. I use a baking soda and light cleanser scrub first, pat dry, then apply a medium thick layer or this peel off mask. Wait 15-20 mins and wow! Tight clean skin, and if you do it before bed the next morning your skin glows! Thanks freeman! Also v inexpensive :)

on 3/17/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a clear gel mask that you smear all over your face and let dry for about 15 minutes. Then you peel it slowly off -- and give your family the fright of their lives, especially when you show them your face partially peeled-off --- and rinse away any remaining dry pieces. It feels good and clean when applying and your face feels fresh afterwards. I didn't have any reactions to this. I just don't think it is anything special. It hurts when it gets in your baby hairs around the edge of your hairline -- try peeling that off without ripping out your hair! I won't purchase a mask like this again because I find there are so many others that do more for your skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I really love Freeman's masks, and although my favorite remains the Avocado Clay Mask, this is a close 2nd place. I have to admit - I really hated this mask at first. I didn't like the thick and sticky consistency, it tends to be a mess and is a pain to clean up and wash off of your hands, if you're inexperienced with this it's easy to accidentally smear some on your hair line which isn't gonna be pleasant when you take this off- but that's really the only downside to this product in my opinion, and obviously it's an issue that can easily be avoided by pulling all of your hair back and putting on a headband first. that's usually what i do. This mask really took me a few tries to begin to enjoy, I didn't really see or feel any true benefit. I tried it a few weeks later and voila - it worked like a dream. I usually put this on my face if I pick at my face (old habits die hard) and I feel embarrassed because of all of the swollen red bumps all over my face...but for some reason, this mask really reduces my inflammation and redness! I also love how I can feel it stinging a bit (or perhaps, "tingling") because I know it's really getting deep into my pores and my pimples. My boyfriend also LOVES this mask, I was shocked because he loves it more than I do! He uses it almost every night, he has very oily skin with lots of blackheads on his nose. I love that when I peel off this mask, I can see where it pulled out all of my pimples and blackheads on the mask. I also LOVE mixing this Mask with my "Zapzit" because I feel like it works on my pimples twice as effectively. It also is MUCH easier to peel off when I use the combo. Overall, I really do enjoy this mask and think it works well.

on 4/8/2012 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this peel-off mask , but I think it give me pimple ;/ . i like it when you peel it off you feel fresh but i think it gives nothing to your skin . ;/ but anyway this is SUPER cheap , and i could give this mask to one of my friend or my sister because i got such a sensitive skin . And the packaging its ''okay'' because of the glue but i think there is no way you can pack this stuff better , but i wont buy this product again even if I like it .

on 9/16/2011 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this feels like glue...you know the transparent kind? well if feels like that. it has alcohol in it and I am allergic to that...so after using this I had bumps on my face: the tiny red kinds that a re super ugly...and it does nothing for you...seriously it's a waste of money. I should have saved myself the three dollars on a Milani.

on 7/9/2011 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

From the tube to my face, it had the consistency and smell of glue. The fumes from it drying on my nose makes my eyes water. When you peel it off, it looks as though you're peeling off dried glue. However, it does pull stuff out of my pores, especially around my nose (which is the only place I use this mask).

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this does nothing for your skin and it's annoying to peel off- it doesn't even come off in one piece, just little bits at a time

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I finished this tube a couple of months back but wasn't too pleased with it. I brought it mainly because I wanted to try a 'peel-off' mask and this seemed like a good option as it was on sale. You have to apply it quite thin to get the mask to dry otherwise you will get patches that are completely dry and others where it's still sticky, and by the time the sticky patches are dry the areas that were originally dry are starting to tighten up really bad. It did leave my skin noticeably smoother, and it had a nice cooling feeling to the skin when applied. It didn't dry out my skin like some masks have done and didn't irritate my skin either. One tube of this lasted me for many months so it is a good deal if your looking for a cheap option. Make sure to avoid the eyebrows. It is a pain to remove even with warm water afterwards!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I liked this mask.

First off, some of these reviews are absolutely hilarious. "I had to break out my tweezers to get it off!" "It hurts to take out of your eyebrows!" ... It says directly on the package you're to rinse with warm water after peeling and AVOID YOUR EYES. Any little bits that don't peel off or you carelessly get on your hairline or eyebrows will rinse right away.

I didn't have a problem getting it to peel off in large sheets - it's actually really satisfying... My fiance used it and he likes it as well.

This simply worked nicely for me, mildly, as I expected. Smelled good, worked as well as any pore strips, exfoliated. I never expect miracles from products 4x this price, so I don't get the bad reviews. Completely delusional expectations, I expect. Anyway, my face feels exfoliated and smoother. I liked it. :-)