no images

price range

Reviews

fromKaiFay

1 month ago

I am absolutely DYING to buy this flavor an all others again! I found mine admittedly bottom of my makeup (at my parents!) drawer, but now cant imagine life without it! My FAVORITE!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/18/2014

I have had mine a long time, I hate to admit how long I must have hung onto this coz it was in the bottom of 1 of my makeup drawers but now I never wanna be without it!! Lovely smell/taste (I never eat bananas, don't like them!!); pretty, clear gloss that won't break the bank & feels so good on. I use this in place of Chapstick somexs, luv the rollerball applicator!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

Nov/28/2009

funny thing about this gloss is it was actully my frist gloss i ever wore when i was 14. i wore it all though high school as i got more makeup savy i realize it really isn't that great. it too runny but it smells yummy.

nikki

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Jun/09/2008

I love this stuff. It tastes and smells great and it's very glossy. No it doesn't stay on very long, but at $2 a thing who really cares? It's not the LEAST bit sticky. It seriously smells so great that a 4 year old got into my purse and tried to eat this. Gross. But I really like this.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

fromtanni

Oct/30/2007

I think I've used this lipgloss for close to three years now. (wow, lol) I never use it over lip color, since it's roll on and I don't want to contaminate the gloss. It's one of those great basics, though, and it's really cheap, so you could easily buy two or three and keep one at your vanity, another in your desk and the other in your purse/car, ect. ($2) The flavor is a …Read more

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/24/2006

Banana Berry is my favorite roll-on lip gloss! I've used this for quite a while now. Smells great and is under $2.00!

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

Nov/30/2005

im not really the roll on type but the smell is pretty yummy, and the moisturizing is great, a bit runny tho

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/13/2005

This is my HG clear lip gloss!! Tastes and smells soo good! Leaves my lips soft and sweet tasting.Will definitely keep buying.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

Mar/29/2004

I liked this, it didn't last a long time, but I like the rollerball, the scent, the flavor, and the moisturization.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Jul/08/2003

i really like this lipgloss! it smells SO SO good! i'll have to get one the next time i go to the drugstore.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinCombination