no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jul/11/2013

I hate the coverage and feeling of this product.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

1.0

Mar/18/2013

I have tried a lot of Avon's foundations and 80% of the time I'm disappointed. The lightest colour they had in this foundation was Ivory and even that was still not the best colour for me, it just didn't match my skin at all. When I applied it, it felt heavy and oily and the look wasn't that great either. When I removed it, my skin was slightly irritated and red. The next day …Read more

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

fromsfb333

Jan/24/2010

these foundations are very good and work well
and are priced great they have a variety so you can choose your right skin type
no break outs either
and my skin can breathe

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Sep/20/2009

the colours are ok easily matched to skin, when i first purchased this a few years ago it worked great for me but i bought it again recently and it was just cakey and obvious on the skin, so i dont know wether they have changed it or my skin has changed either way, i know that now its not for me.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Jul/21/2006

The colour was okay, even though it was supposedly meant to be "cool" it was actually quite yellow/warm. Also it dried really quickly so was really hard to blend. I think I may have gotten a bad batch too because there seemed to be little hard bits through it. It did last all day though and when blended quickly it looked nice.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Oct/25/2004

I purchased the Avon Perfect Wear Foundation and I absolutely LOVE it! The coverage is phenomenal and it stays on ALL DAY LONG. I put it on in the morning before school and it's on until evening. I'm very satisfied and will definitely repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

fromIana

Jul/14/2003

If you can find a shade that works for you, I think the all-day comfort is a good, long lasting option. But yes, many of the colors are FAR too peachy.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette

frompokie

Feb/16/2003

I am using Perfect Wear All-Day Comfort Foundation. Applied with a sponge, it provides even, light-medium coverage. It blends easily. I don't feel like I'm wearing a mask. It really does last all day and feels soft and natural -- at least in the winter, which is when I started using it. My only complaint is that the colors are not that great. Currently, I am blending two shades, which …Read more

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlack

Jan/24/2003

MY FAVORITE AVON FOUNDATION IS THE AUTO FOCUS LIGHT ADJ FOUNDATION. IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE A LIQUID GOING ON, IT WILL MAKE YOUR SKIN LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. IT'S A LT TO MED COVERAGE. COMES WITH SPONGE AND LASTS ME ABOUT 8 WEEKS. SKIN WILL HAVE A DEWY APPEARANCE.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age44-55

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

Jan/24/2003

I JUST TRIED AVON'S NEW BEYOND COLOR PERFECTING FOUNDATION. I HAVE NORMAL SKIN, IT'S WATER-BASED GIVES A MEDIUM COVERAGE, IT LASTS ALL DAY, MY SKIN LOOKS SMOOTH AND EVEN TONED. I'D BUY IT AGAIN.

Age44-55