no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

12 years ago

This is a nice scrub as others have mentioned. It is way overpriced, but on the upside it rinses clean and leaves you refreshed. Might buy again if I see it on sale.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

I received this a few years ago as a gift and was impressed by the cute little box and pretty tub, but I've learned to look for more than nice packaging! At first smell this reminded me of an orange creamsicle, which is yummy, but not necessarily something I want to put on my body. The scent doesn't linger very longer after bathing (which is a plus for me, but may be a minus for you). The consistency of the scrub is very pleasing: like others have described, it's more like a gel than a thick, heavy cream or a runny mess. The sugar dissolves kind of quickly, sometimes before I've done a good scrub, but it doesn't leave slippery residue in the shower. Overall, I like this product, but it's ridiculous for the price. I wouldn't purchase this for retail price because although it's a sweet and nice scrub, it's certainly not worth the cost.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

14 years ago

This is a great scrub. The smell is great and it makes your skin feel smoothe. this works well for cleansing. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

14 years ago

I love this! It smells strong when you open it to sniff, but it is very pleasant in the shower. Also, it did not leave my shower slick afterwards, like the origins incredible speadable scrub (an accident waiting to happen!). It is a bit pricey, but I was happy because I swapped for mine. Very good product overall.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBrunette

14 years ago

I bought my tub of Orange Vanilla Sugar Scrub from Bath & Body Works. I'm a big fan of sugar scrubs, and what more orange creamsicle scents so I couldn't wait to try this one. Overall, the scent was great. Smells just like the real thing and I was sooooo tempted to stick my touch out just a little to take a lick. The product wasn't too goopy so there wasn't much lost down the drain when I scooped it out of the tub. Although I do like this product a lot, I probably wouldn't buy it again based on price alone. I can't justify spending over $20 for an 8oz scrub especially since I scrub every other day. A four ounce scrub I bought from an etailer barely lasted me a week, so I can only imagine how much it would cost if I bought JG consistently!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

HairBrunette

3.0

15 years ago

Not enough scrubbing action in this. The scrubbies last for a few seconds when applying, then they quickly dissolve, unless you scoop out a lot more product- then you'll get some good exfoliating out of it. But I prefer not to use that much since this is a pricey scrub. Also, the orange vanilla scent was way to mild compared to the scent levels of Jaqua's body butter creams. Would not repurchase since there are better quality scrubs out there for alot cheaper.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

Loved this. Came in the cutest box with a bow on it, and once that was opened, came wrapped in another pretty pink bow. Won me over right there. After opening the package I was a bit offput by an intensely sweet smell, but it is a pleasant one and unless you put it up to your nose to sniff it, it isn't too offending. It's kind of like concentrated Maraschino cherry juice. It is an excellent scrub, however. On par with MAC's Microfine Refinisher, for sure, but does not require additional cleansing afterwards like MAC does - MAC leaves a bit of a greasy film behind but this rinsed clean away and left my skin hydrated (amazing for a scrub) and silky smooth. Super impressed with this product.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

HairBrown

15 years ago

loved the smell. and its a great scrub. i love that itsnot oily but still moisterizes and exfoliates at the same time. VERY NICE . got it as a gift so i'm not sure how much it costs.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

15 years ago

This is my favorite sugar scrub so far. It is not too runny, nor is it oily, and the sugar is not nearly as stringent as, say, salt scrubs. This is the first scrub I have found that has actually lathered on my skin! So it is moisturizing. And the scent is delicious. I would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesBlue

15 years ago

I normally don't go for oil based scubs as I have spotty skin but this scrub didn't make them worse(it actually seemed to help). It had a wonderfull gel texture with fine grains of sugar that did'nt scratch my skin and a divine orange/vanilla smell. Simply delicious.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair