KMS California Healthy Alternative Dandruff Shampoo

No Image

3.5

on 5/10/2005 11:31:00 AM

This shampoo really helped with my extreme dry scalp for several months and then stopped working for some reason. My dandruff got much worse and i started noticing huge flakes, then I bought Nizoral at Savon and it saved my life! I've been using it for 3 months and ALL the flakes are gone -- much better result than KMS, and only $2 more or you could find probably for the same price.

on 7/8/2004 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

KMS Daily Fix Anti-Dandruff - Works great. It doesn't smell nearly as bad as most anti-dandruff shampoos. Doesn't dry my hair out.

on 3/9/2002 7:12:00 PM

My husband uses this and only this faithfully. I've had to buy this many times over.

on 7/16/2001 4:34:00 AM

I suspected the worst when I squeezed out my first handful of this shampoo and saw that it was blue (shades of the nasty smelling Head and Shoulders), but after using it I am really pleased. It fixed my itchy scalp/dandruff problem completely, and better yet it works so well that I only have to shampoo twice a week instead of every day like I used to. So my hair is healthier and my scalp feels great. I am not sure how moisturizing this shampoo is because I always apply Bedhead Moisture Maniac afterwards, but I am totally happy with the texture of my hair when it all dries.