Clinique Superbalanced Foundation

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Isotetracosane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Coconut Acid, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Polyethylene, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides Updated: 7/5/2013 New formulation

This foundation is perfect for my combo skin! I'm a NW20 and light is a great match. I was impressed with how easily it smooths over my skin and gives me a nice, even, medium coverage. I'd call the finish a natural, satin. Doesn't cling to dry patches or settle into fine lines or sit on top of my pores like most foundations do.
This is a keeper for me!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picked this up for $2 CAD at a Sears liquidation sale so I wasn't able to find my exact shade. It has pretty light coverage but decent staying power. I would say this has a demi matte finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Never have I found a foundation that does it all for me. This stuff is magic in a bottle (for me anyway.) I purchased the shade VF-N in 02 Silk Shell, 1oz for $22. Had a $5 off coupon.

I have extremely fair skin, with freckles and fine lines and red capillaries starting to show around my nose and eyelids. I flush all over very easily, for anything. My skin is dry and oily. Problematic! Most foundations look cakey, do not moisturize and accentuate my dry patches, oxidize, settle into my lines, break me out, breakdown in a few hours or just have the wrong undertones for my very fair-neutral skin. This stuff did none of that.

When I put it on, it is calming and soothing to my skin. It covers just enough to look like my skin, but the beautiful freckles show through. A little goes a long way. My skin, but better! Weightless to wear, I forgot I had It on. It has a natural glow to it, and with setting powder it is undetectable. It feels like silk. After 12 hours of wear, it looked and felt exactly the same. My husband asked what I had done differently, he said I was looking younger the first time I wore it.

Might of found my everyday foundation, I'm pretty impressed. Only down side is, no pump. I really like the sanitary aspect of a pump. But for $22, I'm very happy. Will repurchase until I either find something better, or they discontinue.

I don't mind this foundation. I am 22 and have combination skin which is on the dryer side in certain areas. I am prone to occasional breakouts. First off I found that this foundation alone didn't do it for me. I found it accentuated the dry areas on my face, so I started mixing it with my moisture surge face cream and haven't had any issues since, I think I may try a different product after this one because If I'm spending $40 I don't want to have to fix it myself. The only thing for me is that it does go on a bit cakey which for me isn't a huge issue but if you're not looking for something a bit heavier I would find a different product to try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I made a big mistake buying thus foundation. It transfers, settles into lines and is not long wearing at all. It starts to break after a few hours. The only good thing is that it's super easy to apply. I'll finish the bottle but this is definitely the last foundation i buy from clinique. So disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a hard time rating this foundation. I've been loving it for a long period 15-10 years ago, so I desided to give it another try.

Pros:
- great shade range
- does not oxidize
- easy to apply and blend
- natural looking
- doesn't break me out
- doesn't settle into fine lines
- doesn't cling to dry patches

Cons:
- my skin is dry, but this foundation manages to my face greasy by the end of the day, very greasy!
- the staying power isn't great, needs to be reapplied in about 6 hours
- doesn't have the pump (pump can be bought separately, but retailers do not always have it in stiock)
- easily transfers onto my phone

I've been using this foundation on and off for about 4 years, it gives me a medium coverage without clinging to any patches on my skin, just lately I'm finding my t zone more oily than normal though and this foundation breaks down really badly really quickly so I've stopped using it for the time being, I love the little glass bottle although it's not great for travel and Clinique do a good range of shades

I have dry skin so this foundation wasn't really helping. After a while my face looked very oily and I would have to keep blotting. It also grabbed on to dry patches on my skin. It stayed on pretty well tho.

First off, I don't like the glass bottle. It makes it hard to get any product out of the bottle. Make sure you shake the bottle well prior to use as it does separate a bit. It does feel nice going on. There is no staying power however, and the coverage is what I'd consider light and at most barely medium. It also sinks into pores especially around the nose area and gets all weird and oily. So if you have issues with pores, I'd avoid this foundation. Best for people who need very light coverage and already have good skin. Better for younger people.

First of all, i have combination and sensitive skin. In 2015 i was looking for a great foundation that was right for my skin type and came across with Clinique Superbalanced Makeup, i gave it a try.
I love it so much, it doesn't feel heavy, after a long day of using the foundation i take it off as i am going to bed... and on the next day my skin is soft and the blemishes are reduced. It makes my skin feeling and looking healthy.
The coverage is good, the scent is alright. The only thing i would've change is the packaging, it should have a pump so it would be easy to regulate the quantity of product. At the beginning i would waste a lot of the foundation because of this factor.

TIP:
Girls and guys sometimes you may think your foundation is bad but it isn't try changing your primer. I had a bad primer once that would mess up once i applied my foundation over it, even with the expensive ones it would look cakey and uneven .