Bella Walnut Sugar Scrub

No Image

3.8

on 2/12/2017 11:11:00 AM

Wow, this stuff is strongly scented! Peppermint for days! Makes sense considering peppermint oil is listed in the ingredient list twice. It actually makes my skin tingle! This is a nice scrubby sugar scrub. It's not oil based, which I kinda like, because I don't like getting out of shower feeling like a greased up pig. But it did a great job smoothing out any rough patches. The jar is huge - 8 oz - so it actually lasted me quite awhile. But it's pricey. I think I paid $40 for this on ebay. If I could find it cheaper, I'd buy it again, but not at that price.

on 9/3/2004 8:53:00 PM

I love, love, love Bella's packaging! The scrub was nice and smelled delicious. I liked the fact that I wasn't oily afterwards, but I do wish it was a bit more moisturizing.

on 6/28/2002 1:01:00 AM

I have Walnut Sugar Scrub in Peppermint. I was hoping it would be much denser. It lathers and rinses off well; great for morning showers. Also available in Citrus, which is very fresh smelling as well. These scrubs are not oil-based, therefore not very moisturizing . Overall, an overpriced and standard body scrub that I won't buy again.

on 7/14/2001 8:11:00 PM

I have this in Peppermint and I love the scent. A very effective body scrub since it scrubs and lathers at the same time.