3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Wow, this stuff is strongly scented! Peppermint for days! Makes sense considering peppermint oil is listed in the ingredient list twice. It actually makes my skin tingle! This is a nice scrubby sugar scrub. It's not oil based, which I kinda like, because I don't like getting out of shower feeling like a greased up pig. But it did a great job smoothing out any rough patches. The jar is huge - 8 oz - so it actually lasted me quite awhile. But it's pricey. I think I paid $40 for this on ebay. If I could find it cheaper, I'd buy it again, but not at that price.

About reviewer (462 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

16 years ago

I love, love, love Bella's packaging! The scrub was nice and smelled delicious. I liked the fact that I wasn't oily afterwards, but I do wish it was a bit more moisturizing.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

2.0

18 years ago

I have Walnut Sugar Scrub in Peppermint. I was hoping it would be much denser. It lathers and rinses off well; great for morning showers. Also available in Citrus, which is very fresh smelling as well. These scrubs are not oil-based, therefore not very moisturizing . Overall, an overpriced and standard body scrub that I won't buy again.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

19 years ago

I have this in Peppermint and I love the scent. A very effective body scrub since it scrubs and lathers at the same time.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

AgeUnder 18