no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/12/2017

Wow, this stuff is strongly scented! Peppermint for days! Makes sense considering peppermint oil is listed in the ingredient list twice. It actually makes my skin tingle! This is a nice scrubby sugar scrub. It's not oil based, which I kinda like, because I don't like getting out of shower feeling like a greased up pig. But it did a great job smoothing out any rough patches. The jar is …Read more

About reviewer (447 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Sep/03/2004

I love, love, love Bella's packaging! The scrub was nice and smelled delicious. I liked the fact that I wasn't oily afterwards, but I do wish it was a bit more moisturizing.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

2.0

Jun/28/2002

I have Walnut Sugar Scrub in Peppermint. I was hoping it would be much denser. It lathers and rinses off well; great for morning showers. Also available in Citrus, which is very fresh smelling as well. These scrubs are not oil-based, therefore not very moisturizing . Overall, an overpriced and standard body scrub that I won't buy again.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromsarahn

Jul/14/2001

I have this in Peppermint and I love the scent. A very effective body scrub since it scrubs and lathers at the same time.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

AgeUnder 18