Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula

3.5

Water, Tridecyl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitol, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Bisabolol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Tea-Carbomer, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a deluxe size sample of this scrub, and was really excited to try it out. It exfoliates my skin, but when I rinse it off my face feels greasy and dirty. And I don't like the fact that it has small micro ball things in it, because it's polluting our waters, from now on I will only use chemical exfoliators or DIY coconut oil-sugar exfoliator.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This scrub is too irritating, even when I apply it as lightly as possible. It's a fine product for those whose skin is stronger than mine, but my skin does best with a mild BHA exfoliant.

I like that it's fragrance free and paraben free. It's a bit creamy so I use this on clean skin before my face wash. It exfoliates skin well without hurting your skin. I would buy it again.

I used to use this often (probably about 4-5 tubes) when I was young in my 20's. I did not quite understand why this does not foam and feel so oily. I think I would appreciate this more at my age right now. At that time, not many foaming style of scrub (which is why I had to try Freman's foaming scrub kiwi) was available in Korea. I used this 7 day scrub after removing makeup or cleansed my face. This scrub was not harsh nor abrasive and it did rinse well with water. However, I could not get past its oily feeling when I was applying on my face and I wanted a scrub which I can use as face wash as well. I have quite using this when I found foming scrub. Now I would like to go back to this and use this as I prefer non-foaming type of cleanser now. (My skin is combination..dry in cheeks and oily on T zone at the moment) The scrub itself was fine and the beads were tiny and soft hence the name suits 7 day scrub.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another pruduct I've used for eons. I use it twice a week and it leaves my face and neck feeling smooth and soft. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but my latest tube feels like the scrubbing component is a bit "scrubbier" in a good way. I've used it a couple of times with a manual face brush with good results.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While I like this very much because it is gentle and rinses clean easily, I will not repurchase it. I had used it for years (as far as I can tell the "7 day scrub cream" is essentially the same thing as this) but recently discovered that this contains the polyethylene beads that are cause for concern with respect to plastic pollution, and have been outlawed in several states (to be effective in a few years). It also has 4 members of the paraben family as preservatives, which I know a lot of people are trying to avoid because of the potential connection to cancer. So - while I like this very much, until and unless they reformulate it, I will sadly not buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I initially got this as a sample and I fell completely in love with it after using it. I don't need to use it often, at most once a week. When I do use it, it works amazingly well! My skin actually feels scrubbed and after my face has been washed it feels so clean! A little product goes a long way, so it lasts forever. I had the .5 ounce bottle and it lasted me over a year. I recently purchased the 3.4 ounce bottle, which is $20 at Sephora. I highly recommend this scrub!

Love, love, love!!!! This is the best scrub I have ever used. I'm not sure what Clinique did here, but this is the only scrub I have used that makes my skin feel scrubbed. In a good way, of course. The granules are smaller, finer, but denser (I hope I'm explaining this right) than your normal everyday scrub. Will repurchase.

great product, i love using a face scrub once or twice a week to get my skin feeling completely clean and smooth this is the best scrub I've used so far

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's nice to have some peeling from time to time (7 day?No way!) but this one here has big particles and i have acne prone sensitive pale skin.. i can only use it on my nose and it's effective with blackheads but i would rather use a chemical peel than a mechanical peel like this one.. In addition to the peeling effect it's very creamy and moisturizing and tricks you into that your face has peeled and your new skin's soft but that's only the moisturizing cream i believe..

Popular Scrubs