Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula

3.5

Water / Aqua / Eau, Tridecyl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate / Hexacaprate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitol, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Bisabolol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Triethanolamine, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just bought this and I really love it. Normally I can't use scrubs, because I find them irritating, but this one is different. Unlike the old 7-Day Scrub, the Cream Rinse Off Formula is easy to wash off and is very emollient and gentle. I use it once a week, and it leaves me silky smooth with no irritation. This is easily the best scrub I've ever used. FYI: This has been recently reformulated removing the parabens and replacing the environmentally damaging plastic beads with silica.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really love this product, it is doing its job and it makes my skin smoother. I got the 100ml package and I used it about 4-5 times until I started to run out of product. For 20+ dollars, you get to use it between 7-8 times and this is very disappointing..

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great, gentle scrub. I use it every second day though, and it smooths my skin out beautifully. I rotate between this and the turnaround instant facial depending on my skins needs at the time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a deluxe size sample of this scrub, and was really excited to try it out. It exfoliates my skin, but when I rinse it off my face feels greasy and dirty. And I don't like the fact that it has small micro ball things in it, because it's polluting our waters, from now on I will only use chemical exfoliators or DIY coconut oil-sugar exfoliator.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This scrub is too irritating, even when I apply it as lightly as possible. It's a fine product for those whose skin is stronger than mine, but my skin does best with a mild BHA exfoliant.

I like that it's fragrance free and paraben free. It's a bit creamy so I use this on clean skin before my face wash. It exfoliates skin well without hurting your skin. I would buy it again.

I used to use this often (probably about 4-5 tubes) when I was young in my 20's. I did not quite understand why this does not foam and feel so oily. I think I would appreciate this more at my age right now. At that time, not many foaming style of scrub (which is why I had to try Freman's foaming scrub kiwi) was available in Korea. I used this 7 day scrub after removing makeup or cleansed my face. This scrub was not harsh nor abrasive and it did rinse well with water. However, I could not get past its oily feeling when I was applying on my face and I wanted a scrub which I can use as face wash as well. I have quite using this when I found foming scrub. Now I would like to go back to this and use this as I prefer non-foaming type of cleanser now. (My skin is combination..dry in cheeks and oily on T zone at the moment) The scrub itself was fine and the beads were tiny and soft hence the name suits 7 day scrub.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another pruduct I've used for eons. I use it twice a week and it leaves my face and neck feeling smooth and soft. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but my latest tube feels like the scrubbing component is a bit "scrubbier" in a good way. I've used it a couple of times with a manual face brush with good results.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While I like this very much because it is gentle and rinses clean easily, I will not repurchase it. I had used it for years (as far as I can tell the "7 day scrub cream" is essentially the same thing as this) but recently discovered that this contains the polyethylene beads that are cause for concern with respect to plastic pollution, and have been outlawed in several states (to be effective in a few years). It also has 4 members of the paraben family as preservatives, which I know a lot of people are trying to avoid because of the potential connection to cancer. So - while I like this very much, until and unless they reformulate it, I will sadly not buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I initially got this as a sample and I fell completely in love with it after using it. I don't need to use it often, at most once a week. When I do use it, it works amazingly well! My skin actually feels scrubbed and after my face has been washed it feels so clean! A little product goes a long way, so it lasts forever. I had the .5 ounce bottle and it lasted me over a year. I recently purchased the 3.4 ounce bottle, which is $20 at Sephora. I highly recommend this scrub!