Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/26/2004 9:11:00 PM

I was not impressed with this at all...maybe I was expecting it to condition my hair!?!? Did a so-so job of detangling,I did not notice any additional shine,and,let's talk about the smell a minute...PEE-YEW!! Ugh. I do not want my hair smelling like that!Like nasty ass...to quote a famous MUA'er! Tossed this one in the trash after I gave it 3 chances. I have color treated fine but thick hair,collarbone length.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Overall a great product! I am ALWAYS looking for leave-in's as my hair is finally getting back to normal after years of wear and tear with numerous types of extensions and bleaching/coloring. It is fine, long and color treated so I tend to get split ends and tangles very easy. My hair itself is pretty shiny looking but I wanted a gentle detangler. This does the job nicely without making my hair greased out and limp. The scent lingers but it is pretty nice and fresh smelling. My hair is very soft and smooth feeling after styling - however like others I haven't noticed too much of a difference in the shine department. All in all I like it and would repurchase it!

on 12/21/2007 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As a detangler, this product is just so-so. However, as static-preventer, it's great. I spray it on my damp hair and have noticed a major difference in winter static when I use this. It doesn't last long, though. I wash my hair every other day, and by the 2nd day, the static is back. It works great for that first day, though. On the 2nd day, I use Neutrogena Triple moisture Silk Touch Leavin-in Cream and my hair is great. No more winter frustrations thanks to these two products.

on 3/22/2004 1:58:00 PM

This stuff is great for the price.(got mine on sale for $2.99!!!)It didn't detangle my hair as much as I would have liked,but it added tons of shine!!Plus my hair feels so soft after I use this.Will def.repurchase.(on sale or not)

I love this! I'm on my 2nd bottle and it's fabulous. I have long ( couple of inches past shoulders) very wavy virgin brown hair and I like to style it so it's very ripply/wavy. Lots of leave-in conditioners, basically. Anyhow, I wash my hair, put a couple sprays of this all over, toss it around, then add a drop of my dove gel with a drop of garnier smoothing milk, and my hair is SO soft, so smooth, NO frizzies...I'm in love...

on 1/3/2004 10:50:00 AM

This is such a great leave in conditoner. it really detangles and shines and makes your hair alot healthier and stronger. It smells GREAT! I love it. And its only like $4-$5.

Popular Styling Products