Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

i switched to this spray after my dove in the blue bottle was discontinued. it does a very good job in detangling my hair.( my hair is very light blonde, and very dry from being color-treated) also i think the smell is great. however i havent noticed any difference in the shine of my hair. i did not purchase it for that reason. but as for detangling it does an awesome job. best part , not tested on animals!

i love this stuff. it makes my hair soft, which nothing else has been able to accomplish. it smells good and keeps me from having to tug at my wet hair. i'm on my second bottle right now.

I picked this up when I couldn't find my TRESemme leave-in conditioner. I have to say I am pretty disappointed. I thought it would work out ok, but it does nothing to moisturize and barely does anything for detangle purposes. I'll finish the bottle but I'll continue the search for my (hopefully not discontinuted) TRESemme leave in.

This has zero detangling qualities which makes it completely useless. My hair is barely tangles (medium length and semi-thick straight hair) and this cannot get out the tiniest tangle. I tossed it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a fantastic detangler. It is also a wonderful leave-in conditioner. Highly recommended!

on 8/13/2005 6:02:00 PM

I decided to try this because another reviewer said it was very similar to Ouidad Botanical Boost. I thought it was a very ordinary and average detangler, no better than Suave's Detangling Spray. And the scent is truly gag inducing. I had to look very hard to find this, and I suspect that it has been discontinued and replaced by the Miracle Mist conditioning spray (one of the new products in the red packaging). That's just a guess though.

on 12/8/2003 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff ROCKS!!! My hair gets all coarse and puffy when I blow-dry and this helps keep it smoother and flatter. My hair's looking alot healthier now.

on 11/30/2003 3:41:00 PM

I bought this and sprayed it in my hair and blew it dry, and it made my hair poofy and stiff. The smell is kind of weird, not want I want my hair to smell like. I read a good review of it in a magazine, and bought it. It was dissapointing though, I don't know, maybe it just doesnt work for my color-treated, long, thick hair?

I liked this product, but I like the Herbal Essence detangler better.

I liked it, detangles well, adds shine. The only reason I will not buy again is because I got sick of the smell, and I want to get something with more natural ingredients.

Popular Styling Products