Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been through several bottles of this product. I use it as a leave in conditioner when I get out of the shower. You can also use it to get out tangles. Very nice product. I love it!!!

on 5/4/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I hate to give products bad reviews but i feel robbed after purchasing this. My hair is very dry and damaged from coloring and using a hot iron. So i bought this on the promise that it would detangle and condition my hair. It did nothing. I might as well have sprayed pure alcohol on my hair! It's awful. Does NOT detangle, does NOT condition. It's just like spraying alcohol or water on your hair. Dried it out even more. I want my money back! Awful! Do not buy!

on 1/9/2010 3:03:00 PM

This is a product I have repurchased several times. I spray this in my very fine/thin hair after I towel dry it, and it combs through easily and looks and feels soft and silky but does not weigh it down. I've tried many many other similar products including expensive salon quality products and still came back to this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Overall a great product! I am ALWAYS looking for leave-in's as my hair is finally getting back to normal after years of wear and tear with numerous types of extensions and bleaching/coloring. It is fine, long and color treated so I tend to get split ends and tangles very easy. My hair itself is pretty shiny looking but I wanted a gentle detangler. This does the job nicely without making my hair greased out and limp. The scent lingers but it is pretty nice and fresh smelling. My hair is very soft and smooth feeling after styling - however like others I haven't noticed too much of a difference in the shine department. All in all I like it and would repurchase it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What a great product for only 3 dollars!! I bought it to replace my aveda heat protecting spray and this is the only low end brand product that detangles and adds shine that is a heat protecting spray (read the small writing on the back to see its also a heat spray/most are only for detangling and shine so i had to mention) It has an awesome fruity scent that smells much like herbal escense shampoo... I have thin knotty hair and it detangled my hair like magic, and when i dried it my hair felt soft and looked shiny. Its not as light as the aveda formula so i recommend you spray only a little, or spray it in your hands and run it through your hair or on top so it doesnt weigh it down. You really cant go wrong with this product, id pay much more for it if i had to. Will def buy again and recommend to my friends

Popular Styling Products