Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a fantastic detangler. It is also a wonderful leave-in conditioner. Highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been through several bottles of this product. I use it as a leave in conditioner when I get out of the shower. You can also use it to get out tangles. Very nice product. I love it!!!

on 3/23/2008 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This makes my hair SUPER soft! I just use a few sprays (3 actually) on my unbrushed towel dry hair, comb through it and wahla when I blow dry it (or let it air dry) it is super soft. It adds a touch of moisture (I use a regular contioner in the shower, as this alone is not enough). I agree with the other reviewer it prevents my hair from being staticy. I like it better than others I have tried (aussie, infusium, other expensive salon brands). I will definitely continue to buy. I like the scent and after it's dry I really have to try hard sniffing it to smell it, so it definitely fades and isn't overpowering.

Walgreens is the only place I have had any luck finding this spray.
continued >>

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This smells awesome, is dirt cheap and really does detangle. I like this just as much as Thermasilk's leave-in detangling spray.

Popular Styling Products