Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

1 review

on 3/24/2009 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm reviewing this product in conjunction with the other products that I used at the same time (Hempz Hydrating Shampoo, Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner, and Hask Pure Shine Frizz Remedy). I'm not sure how each product works alone, but this combination was like MAGIC for my long, thick, and coarse hair!
I was already using Hempz Hydrating Shampoo and the matching conditioner, but since the conditioner is in a small tube, rather than a bottle, I ran out. I decided to run to Wal-Mart and pick up what seemed like a good conditioner until I could run out to ULTA and pick up more Hempz. I loved the smell of the Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner (smells like a banana split), so I bought it. I also remembered reading on MUA how Hask Pure Shine Frizz Remedy was great for coarse hair, so I picked it up too. On the way home I remembered that I had run out of my favorite detangler, Sunsilk, so I stopped by Walgreens, but was told by the cashier in the beauty dept. that Sunsilk was discontinuing this product, so I decided to go with VO5 Detangle and Shine.
After trying all of the products together, I was so pleased with all of my choices! My hair is silkier and softer than it has ever been. What a transformation in just one week! I don't know which product made this happen, so I'm crediting them all! I encourage anyone with long, thick, and coarse hair to try this combo. It's worked miracles for my hair!

Popular Styling Products