Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/4/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I hate to give products bad reviews but i feel robbed after purchasing this. My hair is very dry and damaged from coloring and using a hot iron. So i bought this on the promise that it would detangle and condition my hair. It did nothing. I might as well have sprayed pure alcohol on my hair! It's awful. Does NOT detangle, does NOT condition. It's just like spraying alcohol or water on your hair. Dried it out even more. I want my money back! Awful! Do not buy!

This has zero detangling qualities which makes it completely useless. My hair is barely tangles (medium length and semi-thick straight hair) and this cannot get out the tiniest tangle. I tossed it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Overall a great product! I am ALWAYS looking for leave-in's as my hair is finally getting back to normal after years of wear and tear with numerous types of extensions and bleaching/coloring. It is fine, long and color treated so I tend to get split ends and tangles very easy. My hair itself is pretty shiny looking but I wanted a gentle detangler. This does the job nicely without making my hair greased out and limp. The scent lingers but it is pretty nice and fresh smelling. My hair is very soft and smooth feeling after styling - however like others I haven't noticed too much of a difference in the shine department. All in all I like it and would repurchase it!

i love this stuff. it makes my hair soft, which nothing else has been able to accomplish. it smells good and keeps me from having to tug at my wet hair. i'm on my second bottle right now.

I liked this product, but I like the Herbal Essence detangler better.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This works!! and it's so cheap! don't buy expensive designer brand hair products!
This detangles and does not leave hair feeling oily or greasy.

Love!! Plus, no animal testing!! Smell's a lil funky, but it wears off after a few min.

on 5/14/2003 9:34:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very thick, coarse hair and this sprays easily onto towel dried hair and makes my hair easy to comb through and leaves it soft and shiny! I normally use only salon products, but had a coupon for this. It is amazing!!

Popular Styling Products