Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

Alberto VO5 detangle and shine spray

2.3

on 5/4/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I hate to give products bad reviews but i feel robbed after purchasing this. My hair is very dry and damaged from coloring and using a hot iron. So i bought this on the promise that it would detangle and condition my hair. It did nothing. I might as well have sprayed pure alcohol on my hair! It's awful. Does NOT detangle, does NOT condition. It's just like spraying alcohol or water on your hair. Dried it out even more. I want my money back! Awful! Do not buy!

I had no luck with this at all. I was trying to find a more "grown-up" replacement for the L'Oreal kids' detangler I'd been using every day for years (you know, the pear-scented one). So I bought this, even though it was more expensive than the L'Oreal. I've tried it a few times now, and I'm going to have to give it away or just toss it. It doesn't even TRY to detangle my thick, naturally curly, just-past-the-shoulders hair.

I've just recently had my hair TR'd, and this product still can't detangle me even with straight locks! Back to the pear-scented L'Oreal kids' detangler for me.

on 5/14/2003 9:34:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have very thick, coarse hair and this sprays easily onto towel dried hair and makes my hair easy to comb through and leaves it soft and shiny! I normally use only salon products, but had a coupon for this. It is amazing!!

Popular Styling Products