Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

1 review

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My previous HG was Prescriptives' mascara and it's been hard to find a suitable replacement but Definicils comes pretty close. I use waterproof mascara because I have oily lids, so I can't speak to its waterproof properties in actual water but I can say this doesn't cause too much in the way of raccoon eyes. It separates nicely and doesn't look too clumpy. I'd say this is a good mascara if you want to look like you have naturally beautiful lashes (which I do) but not if you want Zooey Deschanel in false eyelashes-type volume.