Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I got this after exchanging the regular one for this waterproof one. I really like this one because it stays put and does what it says. It definitely lengthens my lashes and separates them really well. I am very satisfied. NO clumping as well. I think after so many years of searching, Ive found my fave mascara.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

the wand for this product is like a traditional mascara bristle wand but instead of soft dense fibers, it has hard sparse ones. the tube itself is squared, sleek and overall pretty, skinny almost - which is not a common trait for mascara tubes.

i got this product in black, but it seems more soft black in color (maybe i'm just accustomed to the dark blackness of my HG dior show). the formula and brush combo DEFINITELY add length to my short lashes. i curl my lashes before applying mascara and this formula keeps the curl well.

a downside to this product is that it started to clump after about 2 months of use. mascaras tend to have a lifetime of about 6 months, and other mascaras i've tried usually clump up around 5-6 months of use. i thought it was just dried mascara on the applicator, so i cleaned it off with brush cleaner and tried to reapply, but to no avail - the formula in the tube had gotten clumpy.

started to clump after about 2 months - usually 6m lifespan

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I read about how great Definicils was for years. One day I splurged on a tube just to find out what the hype was all about. Sorry, I still don't know what the hype is all about. While Definicils does lengthen and doesn't smear when dry, it clumps more than I expected it to. I was so disappointed with it I returned it to the store. If you feel like splurging on a luxury brand, try Estee Lauder's Lash XL. Better yet just go to your local Target for L'Oreal's Lash Out. You're gonna have to replace it in three to six months anyway.