Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.9

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

I absolutely love, love, love this product. I am a huge fan of Hypnose Waterproof Mascara but my AAFES store was out so I opted for the next waterproof mascara and I am glad that my store was out otherwise I would not have ever tried it even with reading great reviews. I am one of those people that stick to their faves and never change but to all of you ladies looking for a better mascara this it it. It keeps you curl, makes you lashes look longer and fuller, no smudges for me (and I am a quite active for at least 10-hours in the day. I will definitely buy it again.

Overall, this was a pretty average mascara. The only reason I'm giving it such a high rating is that, compared to all the other mascaras I have used (Diorshow, Max Factor, Maybelline, YSL) this one doesn't smudge nearly as much.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok i bought this product after seeing it in all these magazines and looking at store sites and seeing it as the bestseller. i got it off ebay and couldn't wait to try it. One thing i have to say the color isn't the best theres only black, brown and blue, i got black and it looks like dark grey not good at all. but this stuff does lenghthen like crazy! which i need cause i have short thin lashes. It thickens a bit and it's a bit runny but otherwise its great. i wish i didn't get the waterproof version though cause its hell to take off. I litterly have to scrub it off after i wash my face with eye makeup remover.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Wow, I don't get the hype with this product. Its expensive and mine dried out really quickly and didn't give me the results I wanted. It clumped and flaked on me!

I like that definicils makes you look like you have long lashes, but it adds not volume. As for the waterproof part it makes not difference compared to normal definicils. In fact I think lower end brands have better waterproof mascara. I also have to comb out clumps with this mascara.
I do like that the color is really really black comapred to drugstore brands though.

This mascara works wonder to darken and seperates my eyelashes. However, it doesn't really lengthen my short lashes.

I'm a (hard lenses) contact-wearer and this is the best mascara I have ever used. Definitely waterproof - does not clump or flake. Will definitely buy again!